Kanye West - Spaceship FULL VIDEO!!

Hey_

Bout damn time.

I remember on MTV they'd air a bit of a video that he was recording for, "Get 'Em High".

Hope that releases sometime.

I own that College Dropout Anthology, it doesn't have a video for every single video on CD, just the singles.

sidenote: "We can walk wherever we waaant"

Julius F. Wrek

word...

good to finally see...

1 of my fav. tracks off da album...

smokin.gif

One of my favorite songs from Kanye.

Always wanted a video for this.

Now seeing this video, I can say I'm satisfied.
pimp.gif

That chick will be my new avy.

I see a lot of artist are starting to take advantage of the internet and releasing scraped/unreleased music videos...

I like it but I can see why they never released it. It's too edgy for a "RAP" artist to put out as a single for their first album. Labels onlygrant that sort of leeway to established acts.

Not to sound like a meat rider, but I think 'College Dropout' would have had an even greater effect on the music world if it was released in 2009 asapposed to back then.

The way artists use the internet to promote and distribute their music, unreleased videos like this would have had a proper platform for the vision Kanye hadat the time.

Now someone needs to leak some of those 2003-2004 Fugee/Lauryn Hill records that they have locked away at Wyclef's studio...
nerd.gif

The video is dope, and i wish they would have released it, but I think Through The Wire was the perfect debut single.

that was my first time seeing the video and it is pretty much what i imagined. He should've just released it instead of those 3 jesus walks videos

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Dead @$#, I don't think there are enough words or emoticons to express my happiness right now seeing this video come to light.

Some may say it's not that serious, and that may be true... to you.

To me, it IS that serious.

Thank you, GLC, Consequence & Kanye... Thank you.
I agree wholeheartedly.

That bassline gives me feelings of nostalgia.
frown.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Some people will never understand this life because they had it good all they life. If I had a spaceship Ill just look at it though because I wouldnt know howto fly it. I wonder why Kanye didnt stay with this swag. Its off the charts I mean its only improvement from 04. Kanye was the golden child the dude everybodyliked. Its some powerful stuff going on and nobody knows nobody knows and it will be to late when they do find out.

pimp.gif
Video is serious maan
this track gets me through those hard days at work for real
-on a side note, i remember hearing/reading that 'Ye was recording the GITD tour,
anyone kno if he will be releasing that anytime?

this fool actually came out in a space suit lmao

no matter how far out this fool gets...no one can ever take anything away from the talent this cat has

Back
Top Bottom