Kanye West x Jay-Z “H.A.M.â€

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

HOV aint built for the fast flow....he's perfected the slow, witty, talkative flow...he should just stick to that...

Excuse me?

That verse was cool...But you'd take that over this?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

HOV aint built for the fast flow....he's perfected the slow, witty, talkative flow...he should just stick to that...

Excuse me?

That verse was cool...But you'd take that over this?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

its the greatest song ever
Who said it's the greatest song ever??

It is better to be thought of as a fool.......then to open your mouth and remove ALL doubt.
Im speaking in general... Everything this man hops on gets a "
eek.gif
"...This joint was OK, at best...

And like I said... Hov is better off sticking to that slow witty flow... He's sounds "off" when he raps fast...

Originally Posted by Deuce King

its the greatest song ever
Who said it's the greatest song ever??

It is better to be thought of as a fool.......then to open your mouth and remove ALL doubt.
Im speaking in general... Everything this man hops on gets a "
eek.gif
"...This joint was OK, at best...

And like I said... Hov is better off sticking to that slow witty flow... He's sounds "off" when he raps fast...

^No one said that.
But you don't do slow methodical flows on a beat that calls for you to flow faster.  I'll always prefer "Prelude" Jay over the rapid fire Jay too simply because I love content. And you sacrifice the use of double entendres and metaphors when you're rappin quickly, for the sake of patterns.  But when Jay comes off wit the double time rap, he bodies it.

So what exactly is the point you're trying to make?  Do the same style on every track and ignore what the beat tells you to do?  
grin.gif

^No one said that.
But you don't do slow methodical flows on a beat that calls for you to flow faster.  I'll always prefer "Prelude" Jay over the rapid fire Jay too simply because I love content. And you sacrifice the use of double entendres and metaphors when you're rappin quickly, for the sake of patterns.  But when Jay comes off wit the double time rap, he bodies it.

So what exactly is the point you're trying to make?  Do the same style on every track and ignore what the beat tells you to do?  
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i'm really not trying to hear 3355383285237 remixes. i'm getting tired of every rapper jumping on "the beat of the moment"

How about just ignore it like most people do when they don't like something?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i'm really not trying to hear 3355383285237 remixes. i'm getting tired of every rapper jumping on "the beat of the moment"

How about just ignore it like most people do when they don't like something?
laugh.gif

I hear ya and I understand your point of view, but to say "he's not built for that fast flow" is why I and others were looking at your crazy.  At the end of the day Jay is great with the fast flow and knows how to execute it well.  You may like or prefer his slow witty flow but he still shows that he can pull off the fast flow when needed.

I hear ya and I understand your point of view, but to say "he's not built for that fast flow" is why I and others were looking at your crazy.  At the end of the day Jay is great with the fast flow and knows how to execute it well.  You may like or prefer his slow witty flow but he still shows that he can pull off the fast flow when needed.

@+#% is that high octane, super villain, money talkin, Godfather dappin joint.

It's ridiculous. To each his own, but Luger went H.A.M. on this, and I'm from NY.

ps. Y'all know Ross is pennin' that verse right about now...

@+#% is that high octane, super villain, money talkin, Godfather dappin joint.

It's ridiculous. To each his own, but Luger went H.A.M. on this, and I'm from NY.

ps. Y'all know Ross is pennin' that verse right about now...

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

^No one said that.

grin.gif
Kanye West didn't rap fast on this...at all...

All Im saying is that Hov is a better rapper when he's on his "The Prelude" flow... and he sounds awkward when he raps fast...like its forced.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

^No one said that.

grin.gif
Kanye West didn't rap fast on this...at all...

All Im saying is that Hov is a better rapper when he's on his "The Prelude" flow... and he sounds awkward when he raps fast...like its forced.

Listened to it again, overall I'm still not a fan but both of them have a few slick lines. Loved the shot at Baby, he's a fa**ot straight up

AND Ross, do us all a favor and don't hop on this song talking about your chef, maybach and 150 on your wrist. Thanks

Listened to it again, overall I'm still not a fan but both of them have a few slick lines. Loved the shot at Baby, he's a fa**ot straight up

AND Ross, do us all a favor and don't hop on this song talking about your chef, maybach and 150 on your wrist. Thanks

lex with the same drums, etc nothing changed about dude

YE should of produced the track or NO I.D would of been crack

and i wasnt feelin the song title too much

Back
Top Bottom