Kanye West x Jay-Z “H.A.M.â€

lex with the same drums, etc nothing changed about dude

YE should of produced the track or NO I.D would of been crack

and i wasnt feelin the song title too much

Beat is straight up trash!! Lex Luger did his thing on BMF and a couple of others but you cannot tell me that this beat is :impressive by any means. 

Beat is straight up trash!! Lex Luger did his thing on BMF and a couple of others but you cannot tell me that this beat is :impressive by any means. 

To be honest.. Bow Wow could flow the same as Jay did on that song(literally he can imitate that) and say the same words and ya'll would hate it... with that said I like it.

To be honest.. Bow Wow could flow the same as Jay did on that song(literally he can imitate that) and say the same words and ya'll would hate it... with that said I like it.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Double Time flow > regular boring flow

Boring? Flow where the lines are clever and I can actually UNDERSTAND WITHOUT FIGURING OUT WHAT THE HELL THE DUDE IS SAYING >>>>>>>>> Double-time flow

By the way, isn't there a random Em thread that you should be busy posting right now?

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Double Time flow > regular boring flow

Boring? Flow where the lines are clever and I can actually UNDERSTAND WITHOUT FIGURING OUT WHAT THE HELL THE DUDE IS SAYING >>>>>>>>> Double-time flow

By the way, isn't there a random Em thread that you should be busy posting right now?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

nerd.gif
This is the point i was trying to make....

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

nerd.gif
That's more a shot at the hate for Bow Wow than it is for the love for Jay.

nerd.gif
That's more a shot at the hate for Bow Wow than it is for the love for Jay.

To be honest.. Bow Wow could flow the same as Jay did on that song(literally he can imitate that) and say the same words and ya'll would hate it
But he didn't.

To be honest.. Bow Wow could flow the same as Jay did on that song(literally he can imitate that) and say the same words and ya'll would hate it
But he didn't.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

^No one said that.
But you don't do slow methodical flows on a beat that calls for you to flow faster.  I'll always prefer "Prelude" Jay over the rapid fire Jay too simply because I love content. And you sacrifice the use of double entendres and metaphors when you're rappin quickly, for the sake of patterns.  But when Jay comes off wit the double time rap, he bodies it.

So what exactly is the point you're trying to make?  Do the same style on every track and ignore what the beat tells you to do?  
grin.gif
Kanye West didn't rap fast on this...at all...

All Im saying is that Hov is a better rapper when he's on his "The Prelude" flow... and he sounds awkward when he raps fast...like its forced.

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

^No one said that.
But you don't do slow methodical flows on a beat that calls for you to flow faster.  I'll always prefer "Prelude" Jay over the rapid fire Jay too simply because I love content. And you sacrifice the use of double entendres and metaphors when you're rappin quickly, for the sake of patterns.  But when Jay comes off wit the double time rap, he bodies it.

So what exactly is the point you're trying to make?  Do the same style on every track and ignore what the beat tells you to do?  
grin.gif
Kanye West didn't rap fast on this...at all...

All Im saying is that Hov is a better rapper when he's on his "The Prelude" flow... and he sounds awkward when he raps fast...like its forced.

GIFSoup

Back
Top Bottom