Kanye West x Jay-Z “H.A.M.â€

30t6p3b.gif
 That *!#$* Jay-Z is disrespectful.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Beat is ok..but that drum pattern is repetative...and these verses are ok at best..cmon..these are all starts...I NEED TO BE IMPRESSED EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY SPIT...anything else is lack luster
Kobe can't go out and score 18 points..thats good for a average player..but no for kobe
so everytime I hear all star artists I expect greatness

Horrible analogy.....smh.  Even the greatest ballplayers score in the teens on some nights.  If Kobe scores 18 while grabbing 10 boards and dishing out 10 assists does that make him any less "impressive" of a player?! NO it doesnt!!  But I guess you wouldn't be impressed just because he ONLY scored 18 points.  Sadly your expectations for him to hit a certain number of points would blind you from being able to see that he actually had an impressive performance with a triple-double.

Similarly your expectations of a certain type of "impressive" verse from a certain artist can blind you from appreciating the work that they have done. Just judge the music for what it is....having expectations before you hear a song is quite ridiculous as you will never enjoy the song for what it is.

With that being said the beat on this song is average, Kanye's verse was sub-par but Jay's verse was sick and steals the show.

Beat is ok..but that drum pattern is repetative...and these verses are ok at best..cmon..these are all starts...I NEED TO BE IMPRESSED EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY SPIT...anything else is lack luster
Kobe can't go out and score 18 points..thats good for a average player..but no for kobe

Horrible analogy.....smh.  Even the greatest ballplayers score in the teens on some nights.  If Kobe scores 18 while grabbing 10 boards and dishing out 10 assists does that make him any less "impressive" of a player?! NO it doesnt!!  But I guess you wouldn't be impressed just because he ONLY scored 18 points.  Sadly your expectations for him to hit a certain number of points would blind you from being able to see that he actually had an impressive performance with a triple-double.

Similarly your expectations of a certain type of "impressive" verse from a certain artist can blind you from appreciating the work that they have done. Just judge the music for what it is....having expectations before you hear a song is quite ridiculous as you will never enjoy the song for what it is.

With that being said the beat on this song is average, Kanye's verse was sub-par but Jay's verse was sick and steals the show.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Shouts to Lex Luger for switchin up the beat
laugh.gif
This isht is HARD As a Mother...

It was co-produced by Kanye. You can def hear both influences in there. Lex Luger came with the same old sound, but It sounds better with the addition of yeezy on the production. Song is alright. Gets better along the way.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Shouts to Lex Luger for switchin up the beat
laugh.gif
This isht is HARD As a Mother...

It was co-produced by Kanye. You can def hear both influences in there. Lex Luger came with the same old sound, but It sounds better with the addition of yeezy on the production. Song is alright. Gets better along the way.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

the beat is solid...the song itself is awful. Jay and Ye are not built for this kind of beat.

Let the dumb southern rappers use these beats.

Lyrics and flow are awful...I love Jay n Kanye both...2 of my favorites but this is a major fail

C'mon Son ..

Play that !%*$ in the whip and holler at me later G 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i dont wanna hear Jay nor Kanye on a beat like this G. You right though i aint play this in the whip yet though
laugh.gif

AI Audi you right about Weezy or anybody else but these two.

roll.gif
@ ninjahood. You sorta right about Jay aint bout that life since Ether. I just noticed that too.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

the beat is solid...the song itself is awful. Jay and Ye are not built for this kind of beat.

Let the dumb southern rappers use these beats.

Lyrics and flow are awful...I love Jay n Kanye both...2 of my favorites but this is a major fail

C'mon Son ..

Play that !%*$ in the whip and holler at me later G 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i dont wanna hear Jay nor Kanye on a beat like this G. You right though i aint play this in the whip yet though
laugh.gif

AI Audi you right about Weezy or anybody else but these two.

roll.gif
@ ninjahood. You sorta right about Jay aint bout that life since Ether. I just noticed that too.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

actually it is a bad analogy..because you can't re-do a jump shot...you sure as hell can re-do a verse
and I didn't say kobe had 10 boards etc. I said he only put up 18 points..and as far as points go thats lack luster but better than a lot
What I was trying to say is that when you have a artist of this caliber step up and deviler..thats exactly what they're suppose to do and if we didn't have expectations for ppl such as Jay-z and kanye..what would we judge them on? I'm a artist myself..and other than making a beat and writing a song what else can a I appreciate that they have done? Jay verse was cool..Kanye verse was trash...I don't see a concept and the beat was co-produced by kanye...which im not feeling and I would pick a baron boys beat over any lex luger X kanye beat anyday    

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

actually it is a bad analogy..because you can't re-do a jump shot...you sure as hell can re-do a verse
and I didn't say kobe had 10 boards etc. I said he only put up 18 points..and as far as points go thats lack luster but better than a lot
What I was trying to say is that when you have a artist of this caliber step up and deviler..thats exactly what they're suppose to do and if we didn't have expectations for ppl such as Jay-z and kanye..what would we judge them on? I'm a artist myself..and other than making a beat and writing a song what else can a I appreciate that they have done? Jay verse was cool..Kanye verse was trash...I don't see a concept and the beat was co-produced by kanye...which im not feeling and I would pick a baron boys beat over any lex luger X kanye beat anyday    

Back
Top Bottom