Kanye West x Jay-Z “H.A.M.â€

Ye has got to step it up a bit lyrically on this album when rapping next to Jay.  As usual Jay shuts it down, he spazzed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Song wasn't what I expected but it was still good.

yet if you ask him about those lines he's takin da high road...son ain't about that life since ether.
Nah, really no need for that.  Jay is just putting *$#%@! in their place, letting them know that he's up at the top and that they are somewhere near the bottom.  

dis dude 40 and still nice as ()#&

"I know what y'all *$#%@! asking yourself............Is he gonna ever fall off?........................NO!!"

Ye has got to step it up a bit lyrically on this album when rapping next to Jay.  As usual Jay shuts it down, he spazzed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Song wasn't what I expected but it was still good.

yet if you ask him about those lines he's takin da high road...son ain't about that life since ether.
Nah, really no need for that.  Jay is just putting *$#%@! in their place, letting them know that he's up at the top and that they are somewhere near the bottom.  

dis dude 40 and still nice as ()#&

"I know what y'all *$#%@! asking yourself............Is he gonna ever fall off?........................NO!!"

The first single off the album NO ONE wanted. "H.A.M". Honestly, this song is complete garbage. The same old Lex Luger beat. He was talking about how he's gonna show people he's a versatile producer with this song but I just don't think he's capable. The song is trying to be EPIC but sounds CHEAP. When the piano comes in at the end I literally started laughing. Not only does the beat suck, Kanye West finally loses steam and spits one of his worst verses in recent memory. He sounds like he's doing a bad Wayne impression. Luckily Jay-Z saves the song, barely with Jaz-O's "patented flow". I don't know, talk about wasted opportunity. I, like everyone else, thought we were going to get a good, real hip-hop album, but instead we get this watered down garbage. This %+%% should've went to Wacka..."

The first single off the album NO ONE wanted. "H.A.M". Honestly, this song is complete garbage. The same old Lex Luger beat. He was talking about how he's gonna show people he's a versatile producer with this song but I just don't think he's capable. The song is trying to be EPIC but sounds CHEAP. When the piano comes in at the end I literally started laughing. Not only does the beat suck, Kanye West finally loses steam and spits one of his worst verses in recent memory. He sounds like he's doing a bad Wayne impression. Luckily Jay-Z saves the song, barely with Jaz-O's "patented flow". I don't know, talk about wasted opportunity. I, like everyone else, thought we were going to get a good, real hip-hop album, but instead we get this watered down garbage. This %+%% should've went to Wacka..."

Song is cool.. Ye definitely needs to step it up when rapping with Jay though. Hov spazzed as usual 
pimp.gif

Song is cool.. Ye definitely needs to step it up when rapping with Jay though. Hov spazzed as usual 
pimp.gif

Looks like big brother kicked his #%% again.

Beat was ok, Ye sucked... Hov came correct
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like big brother kicked his #%% again.

Beat was ok, Ye sucked... Hov came correct
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's aight, I was expecting much much more, The Joy level #@%. But it ain't. Kanye with some Soulja Boy bars but Jay
pimp.gif

Still, I hope this is the weakest song on the album, sounds like filler really...

And why Lex make the same beats all the time?

It's aight, I was expecting much much more, The Joy level #@%. But it ain't. Kanye with some Soulja Boy bars but Jay
pimp.gif

Still, I hope this is the weakest song on the album, sounds like filler really...

Originally Posted by solidsnake

pimp.gif

I don't get why you dudes saying this sounds like BMF. I mean it has some elements but its not nearly as identical as BMF, Hard In Da Paint and MC Hammer. See Me Now and HAM don't sound anything like those other songs IMO. See Me Now was wack though.

Back
Top Bottom