not bad not bad...
beat was on point
kanye meahhhh
jay came correct
pimp.gif

overall:
another bmf

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Beat is ok..but that drum pattern is repetative...and these verses are ok at best..cmon..these are all starts...I NEED TO BE IMPRESSED EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY SPIT...anything else is lack luster
Kobe can't go out and score 18 points..thats good for a average player..but no for kobe
so everytime I hear all star artists I expect greatness
Nope. 
Jay-Z went HAM & disrespected whoever he went at. 

Maybe he was rapping too fast for you, but the man went in Ill ... flow was bananas.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Beat is ok..but that drum pattern is repetative...and these verses are ok at best..cmon..these are all starts...I NEED TO BE IMPRESSED EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY SPIT...anything else is lack luster
Kobe can't go out and score 18 points..thats good for a average player..but no for kobe
so everytime I hear all star artists I expect greatness
Nope. 
Jay-Z went HAM & disrespected whoever he went at. 

Maybe he was rapping too fast for you, but the man went in Ill ... flow was bananas.
laugh.gif

I know I'm not the only one who picked up on the Rick Ross swagger jacking in that whole song from the lyrics to the beat.

Song was koo though.

I know I'm not the only one who picked up on the Rick Ross swagger jacking in that whole song from the lyrics to the beat.

Song was koo though.

Damn...some dudes really not feelin this track huh? I mean it is what it is i guess.

Damn...some dudes really not feelin this track huh? I mean it is what it is i guess.

Song was ok to me, no hate but it's not something I wanted to hear again after I first played it

Song was ok to me, no hate but it's not something I wanted to hear again after I first played it

Had to listen to it again just to see what Jay was actually saying, because the beat threw me off so much.  Song is alright.  Jay spazzed.

Had to listen to it again just to see what Jay was actually saying, because the beat threw me off so much.  Song is alright.  Jay spazzed.

Back
Top Bottom