Kanye West x Jay-Z “H.A.M.â€

i feel what dude above said, though.

when you listen to a song, you shouldn't be comparing it to all the other songs from that artist you heard.

when you listen to a song or album, just take it for what it is. if you like it, then that's cool. if not, that's cool too.

but there's a lot of good music out there that jay has made that people hate on simply b/c it's not as good as his best music ever.

like Blueprint 2. That album is insanely good. %@$! All Nite is a damn near classic song. You feel like some crazy rich player living in a million dollar high rise condo in Manhattan when that song comes on. Same with Meet The Parents, Hovi Baby where he MURDERS the entire thing, Show You How To Do This, etc. He was actually ahead of his time on a lot of that album. I didn't even mention Excuse me miss and other tracks. But since it's not his best album ever, and since it wasn't his biggest commercial success, people who don't really form opinions for themselves or do their own research into things tend to just let outside facts take away from how good the great songs on that album are, and try to act like it's one of the worst albums ever made or something.

Kanye's verse was mediocre, Jay's verse was hot, beat was super underwhelming.  I cant believe that one dude said it's better than BMF.  Jay/Kanye deserve far better instrumentals.

Kanye's verse was mediocre, Jay's verse was hot, beat was super underwhelming.  I cant believe that one dude said it's better than BMF.  Jay/Kanye deserve far better instrumentals.

Gave this song a couple more plays...
smokin.gif

Jay's verse is just
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Weak... If it was 2 other rappers with the same verses...yall would say it was weak too..

....But since HOV is on the track....its the greatest song ever....and all of a sudden the beat becomes Harder than BMF's....

HOV aint built for the fast flow....he's perfected the slow, witty, talkative flow...he should just stick to that...
roll.gif
hatin for no reason. Jay-z started his career with the fast flow $#@$ is u talkin about

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Weak... If it was 2 other rappers with the same verses...yall would say it was weak too..

....But since HOV is on the track....its the greatest song ever....and all of a sudden the beat becomes Harder than BMF's....

HOV aint built for the fast flow....he's perfected the slow, witty, talkative flow...he should just stick to that...
roll.gif
hatin for no reason. Jay-z started his career with the fast flow $#@$ is u talkin about

This song is kind of wack though. They should have just used those verses for a BMF Remix of some sort.

This song is kind of wack though. They should have just used those verses for a BMF Remix of some sort.

Ye went easy on this track because of how bad he made Jay look on Run this Town. Jay did go in on this though.

Ye went easy on this track because of how bad he made Jay look on Run this Town. Jay did go in on this though.

Originally Posted by Raw

I'm a huge Ye fan. But I think dude heard Hov verse first and gave up.

With that said... This %*++% Jigga?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Raw

I'm a huge Ye fan. But I think dude heard Hov verse first and gave up.

With that said... This %*++% Jigga?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif