Kanye West x Louis Vuitton Prices Confirmed!

i'm seriously thinking about copping the grey/pink/brown jaspers...

what size do i get tho? i wear a 13 in most shoes, had to get 12's in all colors of yeezys tho...

and what should i expect to pay at this point?

this is the pic by Fab1122 that made me decide to pursue these:

drw3m.jpg

it's steep, especially considering it'd be hard for me to undeadstock these, much less wear them often, but they go SO hard.

i'm really into straps on shoes like this tho, that's why i like nike sb mid dunks, and the yeezys...

Originally Posted by jphonix

this is the pic by Fab1122 that made me decide to pursue these:

drw3m.jpg

it's steep, especially considering it'd be hard for me to undeadstock these, much less wear them often, but they go SO hard.

i'm really into straps on shoes like this tho, that's why i like nike sb mid dunks, and the yeezys...

x2

i'm seriously thinking about copping the grey/pink/brown jaspers...

what size do i get tho? i wear a 13 in most shoes, had to get 12's in all colors of yeezys tho...

and what should i expect to pay at this point?

Prices are just crazy, lowest is 800 and you still need to pay tax, thats crazy but the shoes are nice but too much for me

man, i'm currently at war with myself about dropping $1140 on those pink sole jaspers or not...
smh.gif

well, i got a pair of pink sole jaspers locked down if i want them (from a louis store)...

$1070 + tax and $15 shipping...

should i do it?

if i don't like them or something later down the road (past the return date), will they retain their value or go up?

sorry, but i've never spent that much on a single pair of shoes, so i'm kinda shook, haha...

thanx guys!

^There should be no hesitation if you can afford them.

if you're thinking about it...then don't do it. Stack those chips.

these are the ugliest shoes ive ever seen. If they had no LV on them or werent tied to kanye, NO ONE would wear/want these. I think the Adidas (2straps) in theother thread look better than these, but because Kanye isnt "rocking" these, you wont/wouldnt.

if i had that kind of money just to spend on one pair of kicks i cant say i woundnt cop. those are sick

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

these are the ugliest shoes ive ever seen. If they had no LV on them or werent tied to kanye, NO ONE would wear/want these. I think the Adidas (2straps) in the other thread look better than these, but because Kanye isnt "rocking" these, you wont/wouldnt.
haha HAHA

well that's you, can't blame ya.

They always pull out the "if kanye's name wasn't on it, people wouldn't buy". So silly. Actin' like Kanye designs shoes like Fat Joe
roll.gif

haha bballah3 said he coppin a few pairs...someone's ballin
on the real tho...opportunity cost for a pair of these could be somethin so much better...
pure white 11s? DJ CK air forces? etc. etc. etc.

Originally Posted by hon****booi

on the real tho...opportunity cost for a pair of these could be somethin so much better...
obviously the people that purchased these would much rather have these than any of those listed. people fail to understand that some peopleactually really like these shoes and therefore are willing to spend so much instead of copping something like an air force 1 or a Jordan. i am one of thosepeople.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by hon****booi

obviously the people that purchased these would much rather have these than any of those listed. people fail to understand that some people actually really like these shoes and therefore are willing to spend so much instead of copping something like an air force 1 or a Jordan. i am one of those people.
precisely...

i freakin' LOVE the way this shoe looks...

now only if i could undeadstock mine...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

hon****booi wrote:

obviously the people that purchased these would much rather have these than any of those listed. people fail to understand that some people
actually really like these shoes and therefore are willing to spend so much instead of copping something like an air force 1 or a Jordan. i am one of those
people.
precisely...

i freakin' LOVE the way this shoe looks...

now only if i could undeadstock mine...
laugh.gif

You're telling me. I bought two pairs and worst part is it rains here haha. It even makes me want to not DS even more!

Back
Top Bottom