Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

staples center. section 119. row 7...

not even about that general admission nonsense... i want to be able to go get drunk and come back to my original seat :tongue:

Last edited:
I GOT THROUGH!

Section 317

View media item 575543
Like dude above said, im not about that GA life down there.
Got a nice view of both stages from the side up there. Can drink and eat, still get back to our seats.
Im happy.
I wanted to buy the 39 dollar tickets but after all that work they offered me the 59 dollar spots, im not an ungrateful dude... easily said YES.
Worth an extra few bucks to avoid tomorrows general release of the tickets.

Im so happy i dont have to deal with this stuff anymore.

Gonna be my first Ye' concert and i couldnt be anymore excited.

Good luck to all the other Staples Center dudes.

I kept clicking search over and over for 30 minutes until they finally offered me something. Had a hold of a computer, but i was also doing it on my phone.
Like some people have said, the phone went a lot more efficiently so i recommend mobile. It gave me an offer of seats while the computer didnt offer me ****.

So keep clicking search. Be persistent.

VIP GA wasnt on presale. You gotta wait till they go on sale for general public.

Was able to get GA in Seattle after hitting refresh button 100 times

bought tickets for SEA and Vancouver. Gonna give SEA to my cousin and if he can't pay retail, will just resell

couldn't get **** for LA. pulled Floor tix for Vegas but didn't wanna drop $200 not knowing who is opening.

thank goodness they'll be adding more LA shows.

Last edited:
dont search too much...

because they'll block your IP address..

"We block IPs b/c heavy activity is telltale sign of scalping. So it hits them most. Never want to block a fan [sic],"

good luck....

This loading screen is killing me :lol: Ima be late for class

EFF IT IM MISSIN CLASS

Last edited:
Welp, got GA for Detroit and lower bowl's for Chicago. What an expensive day... :smh: @ myself but you can't put a price on the experience. Went to 3 WTT shows and don't regret it a single bit.

Kanye.... with the amount of money I've given you, you should buy me a PS4....:D

bought tickets for SEA and Vancouver. Gonna give SEA to my cousin and if he can't pay retail, will just resell

What section did you get for SEA?

I ended up with section 117 row 12 (which is 4 rows from the front). Not bad. Better than the section 111 row 9 i was first offered. About $96/pop *kanye shrug*

Also looked for seats with the $140 tickets, but those seats looked worse than the ones $50 cheaper :lol:

Capture-73-16.png

Last edited:
Been trying to get through for the Chicago show, after a few hours it gives me the forbidden message and I can't access the site anymore. :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom