Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

I'm in Section 105 Row 15 in Chicago..not the best seats but I couldn't afford to pay $165 a pop for the other 100 level joints that popped up.

bought tickets for SEA and Vancouver. Gonna give SEA to my cousin and if he can't pay retail, will just resell

What section did you get for SEA?

I ended up with section 117 row 12. Not bad. Better than the section 111 row 9 i was first offered. About $96/pop *kanye shrug*

Capture-73-16.png

i got 108 row 13 for seattle
and section 103 row 13 for vancouver, which is basically the same section you got in SEA

I ended up with section 117 row 12 (which is 4 rows from the front). Not bad. Better than the section 111 row 9 i was first offered. About $96/pop *kanye shrug*

Also looked for seats with the $140 tickets, but those seats looked worse than the ones $50 cheaper :lol:

Capture-73-16.png

Damn you're lucky fam. I ended up at Sect. 111. I had no idea you could get over to where you're sitting for same price. Damn ticketmaster for releasing literally no info.

Oh well, can't complain though just happy to be in the building :lol:

Been trying to get through for the Chicago show, after a few hours it gives me the forbidden message and I can't access the site anymore.
indifferent.gif
Cant wait for the show at the crib..... :pimp: 

I tried 5 minutes ago and some 300 section seats popped up 

I ended up with section 117 row 12 (which is 4 rows from the front). Not bad. Better than the section 111 row 9 i was first offered. About $96/pop *kanye shrug*

Also looked for seats with the $140 tickets, but those seats looked worse than the ones $50 cheaper :lol:

Capture-73-16.png

Damn you're lucky fam. I ended up at Sect. 111. I had no idea you could get over to where you're sitting for same price. Damn ticketmaster for releasing literally no info.

Oh well, can't complain though just happy to be in the building :lol:

Yea man. Got section 111 initially, said eff that, looked at what the $140 tickets offered, got row 20 something at a section closer to the back, said eff that, retried the $90 one and ended up with what i bought and initially wanted. I'm happy. Did all of this the second it hit 10am and got my confirmation email at 10:04.

I'm gonna see if I could get better seats tomorrow.

Last edited:
to those getting that 403 error, just clear your cache and cookies. if you're on firefox just hit ctrl + shift + del and select cookies and cache

Im so happy I could cry right now.

Section 110 Row 5

In Toronto.

Im really just dont have the words right now. I cant believe Im going.

Man

Gonna watch the Coachella performance again tonight. If he could bring even half that to these shows, I'll be happy. To hyped :pimp:

I want the ga floor seats @ staples for 150 did I miss my chances ?

I'm a noob this is my first time trying to go to a concert

Back
Top Bottom