Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

so i copped GA floor tickets at Oracle, but i'm wondering if I should try to scoop up tickets tomorrow for some actual seats.

How does GA floor work? No seating? Would I have to get there super early to get a good spot for the show?

so i copped GA floor tickets at Oracle, but i'm wondering if I should try to scoop up tickets tomorrow for some actual seats.

How does GA floor work? No seating? Would I have to get there super early to get a good spot for the show?
I believe so

Sunday & Monday the 27th & 28th are open at Staples, we'll get AT LEAST one more, probably 2 more shows. still, **** AXS. so damn frustrating. smh.

New dates got added.

- New MSG and Barclays show
- Apparently a new Toronto show

another in Chicago it seems.

Now all that needs to happen is for Ticket Master to unban me. :lol:

The dates officially go out tomorrow. I only asked about these locations, so more than likely other cities will get a second date.

- Toronto (Nov. 12 & now Nov. 13)
- NY/Barclays (Nov.19 & now Nov. 20)
- NY/MSG (Nov. 23 & now Nov. 24)
- LA (Oct. 26 & now Oct. 27)

All new shows are updated on 'Ye's site now.

2 Los Angeles
2 Chicago
2 Toronto
2 Brooklyn
2 Manhattan

Which show is generally the best? First or second? Opinions? I'm trying to figure out if I have class the Monday after the Sunday MSG show because if I dont I'll go for that one.

Which show is generally the best? First or second? Opinions? I'm trying to figure out if I have class the Monday after the Sunday MSG show because if I dont I'll go for that one.

I went to both Chicago shows for WTT, the only thing better about the 2nd show was they did NIP 1 more time, and Kanye made sure everyone knew it was the last WTT show in Chicago. Other than that, it was the same. Oh, and when they did "Gotta Have it" when they have the line about Southshore drive, they cut to a clip of Kanye and Jay driving through Chi that day. Kinda cool... lol.

Last edited:
hopefully by going on monday, i will have a better chance of scoring good seats since alot of people bought tickets for the saturday show.

if i could just get that section i got earlier when i was searching tickets, after the time ran out i got nothing but terrible seats.

I hope Miami VIP 2 is $200-250 like first announced or I'm gonna have to get the regular GA and wait 2-3 hours before the show in the hot sun lol

I went to both Chicago shows for WTT, the only thing better about the 2nd show was they did NIP 1 more time, and Kanye made sure everyone knew it was the last WTT show in Chicago. Other than that, it was the same. Oh, and when they did "Gotta Have it" when they have the line about Southshore drive, they cut to a clip of Kanye and Jay driving through Chi that day. Kinda cool... lol.

I would consider them doing NIP an extra time a negative honestly lol

When I went to The Anger Management Tour (Em, G Unit) in 05, it was announced the show would be taped for HBO. I went the first night, they ended up filming the second night. So maybe the second nights are more live, but with me having lab at 8 AM on Monday idk if Sunday night at MSG is a good look.

Has anyone had experience with floor seats? For TD Garden, I read that your able to wait in line at 8am and get a wristband. Supposedly, once you have the wristband you can leave and come back two hours before the show starts. Not sure how much truth there is to that.

The day of hte show,

Im gonna wipe my phone clean. No photos no contacts no nothing b.

Im gonna use all that 14.3 gb on parts I want to remember forever of the show.

DOGSSS

If I had tear ducts Id cry right now 
frown.gif

What site has the cheapest tickets for the TD Garden show? It still says pre-sale on sites. It's 12:08 AM now. They should be on sale now.

They put up more seats on the LA presale. Only the cheap ones tho. Just grabbed 7 for my friends. Wish I could get the 150 ones tho

For the NY shows I would say the first one...........Simply because its a Saturday show.

Back
Top Bottom