Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

Man.. Did I miss the tickets, or are they just not on sale yet?

presale was from 10AM-10pm

general sale should start at 10AM tomorrow.

got section 126 for the oracle. that's right at the side of the stage, worried about how my view will be. might try to get more tickets tomorrow if there's better seats available for that mid-level price range

Man.. Did I miss the tickets, or are they just not on sale yet?

presale was from 10AM-10pm

general sale should start at 10AM tomorrow.

got section 126 for the oracle. that's right at the side of the stage, worried about how my view will be. might try to get more tickets tomorrow if there's better seats available for that mid-level price range

How much did you pay? I did the Glow in the Dark Tour. Was bananas

How much did you pay? I did the Glow in the Dark Tour. Was bananas

it was $104 per seat for the mid-level price range seats total of $214 after fees and everything. pretty much the highest price excluding VIP packs are GA and the ones to the side of the stage. that's how it was for Oakland and SJ with SJ being a few dollars more.

The good thing about the VIP 1 and 2 packages is the early entry perk. You'll get to skip the big *** line of those kids who have just regular GA floor tickets who've been in line all day.

Got my GA for Saturday at MSG.

I called in to order which I highly recommend for everyone. The website is a joke.

GA for Miami :pimp:

VIP 2 ended up being $302 before the fees SMH

I rather save $150 and wait in line :rolleyes

Sec 103 at MSG
pimp.gif

Wanna go to Det show but none of my boys wanna take the 3 hour trip up to The Dirty D, I did for hov/jt and it was worth it, I saw Ye on WTT and told myself, any solo tour with him would be amzing

No info on the Verizon Center? AXS says coming soon. And the venue doesn't even show up on Ticketmaster.com. Currently on hold...

***UPDATE***

Lady at DC Ticketmaster told me they didn't have tixs in the system for this venue. Some may go on sale later, but currently Verizon Center was not available as a venue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom