Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

Staples Center Section 102 Row 15. Lost better seats i had because I put the wrong CID from my AMEX and had to be put back in the queue yesterday meh. I actually ended up with 2 seats, the other was section 108 row 20 but I called to cancel that one. Since Staples isn't a Ticketmaster venue anymore i had no hookups. Hopefully AXS don't even try to give me grief in cancelling one ticket. I worked at Ticketmaster for 5 years in the chargeback department so I know how things work :lol:.

Oh as an FYI if your venue is owned/operated by AEG (Staples, Target Center etc) Don't go to Ticketmaster they don't do tickets for them anymore. AXS is the ones selling tickets for those venues now. The way they do it is kinda cool. You enter a virtual waiting room and they do a virtual lottery. Here's some tips and tricks: http://ticketcrusader.com/tips-for-before-tickets-go-on-sale/axs-com-tips-tricks/

Last edited:
And to think, I thought people HATED the Yeezus album.... yet the tour for it is still selling like crazy it seems.

And to think, I thought people HATED the Yeezus album.... yet the tour for it is still selling like crazy it seems.

I hated the album. But i dont hate Kanye.
Ive never experienced one of his concerts live, and i want to make sure I do before he retires.
This is the best chance that i have for that.

I'll probably go to the concessions while he performs some of the Yeezus tracks i dont like, like 'On Site' cuz i cant stand that song... :lol:

But im sure other tracks like I Am a God and Blood on the Leaves being performed live will be amazing.
Along with the rest of his hits that im sure he'll perform.

If this was strictly a YEEZUS ALBUM LISTENING CONCERT... half of us wouldnt go.

Its a combination of all of his hits, yeezus, and you're forgetting KENDRICK LAMAR opening up for him.
My girls only going with me cuz of Kendrick. Im going for both.

You have to admit, Kanye was smart for grabbing the hottest MC in the game right now.
It's all a part of the package.

Are all the tix in the 100's sections sold out for the Saturday show at staples? 

It's only showing PR tix....

F*CK

Last edited:
i copped these, they were the first ones that popped up...

i wasnt taking a chance trying to get better ones.

i'm tryna get that red seating, but im not tryna sit behind the stage :stoneface: i hope those aren't the first to pop up under best available

got floor tickets for the monday show at staples but man I was trying to go on saturday

how the **** is everything grayed out did they sell everything they had at pre sale or what

Any One else disappointed in the sat seats? Wtf happened I didn't expect ga to be sold out at presales wtf?

I got ga for the Monday show though can't really complain I guess

Yeah it was really weird to see almost all the tickets for Saturday's show at Staples pretty much gone before the general sale.

Never seen that before

thats what it looked like, everything was gone when i looked at the availability in the waiting room.

guess i just gotta find a sick halloween party to make up for it :lol:

Was able to secure 2 tix in section 119 for Monday. Really wanted Saturday tho but the selection wasn't even worth it.

Back
Top Bottom