Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

I gotta stop reading this thread... Coldest winter, hold my liquor, I wonder, and drunk and hot girls?!? People should stop posting song titles unless it's in spoilers.

I didn't think id ever see I wonder , drunk and hot girls, or coldest winter live.

I don't understand how he can forget lyrics to his own song. I memorized every single one and would never forget them.

I'd rather see Late/Gone/Celebration/Spaceship than Drunk n Hot Girls.

Last edited:
I don't understand how he can forget lyrics to his own song. I memorized every single one and would never forget them.

:lol:

Like Kanye doesn't have a million other things on his mind. All artists at that level forget lyrics, it happens and isn't that serious.

Last edited:
I'd rather see Late/Gone/Celebration/Spaceship than Drunk n Hot Girls.

I mean there are a LOT of songs I'd rather see. But honestly I'd still be happy seeing it. I enjoyed it at the time, and never would have thought aside from the singles I'd see any other Graduation songs.

Also, I don't mind he forgets lyrics at times, it show's he's human, it's always funny, and it's better than having a backtrack play like Eminem... :nerd: I would never pay to see him again. Dude isn't even actually rapping half the time.

Also, I don't mind he forgets lyrics at times, it show's he's human, it's always funny, and it's better than having a backtrack play like Eminem... :nerd: I would never pay to see him again. Dude isn't even actually rapping half the time.

And fans carry the songs anyways if lyrics are forgotten.

A few of those designs are really ill, but If they all have "God wants you" on them, that's money saved for me.

nobodies buying a tour t shirt for 150 might as well buy a ticket with that money. u might get double whatever they're charging at the booth. people think they understand how hype works lol

Debating on buying tickets for the SJ show on Tues but I can't tell if the seller is selling legit tickets or not. :\

I think Ima cop 2 shirts. Unless they have other hoodies, I'm not feeling the grey one for 80

from the Black skinhead video

#6 and #4 look tempted for me but i like the top right yeezus tour shirt also...

Back
Top Bottom