Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

I would be an idiot to not get a GA ticket to show at MGM for $75 when I live across the street right? Haha pretty crazy that its Kim's bday as well and her big party is at Tao same weekend.

drdq53.jpg

tumblr_mv0779gZBo1sxlr2xo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mv18xsMWHY1s66gipo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
flying out tomorrow from LA.. for the san jose show....

pretty hype.....

gonna be ordering yeezus gear like i'm at mcdonalds...

ummm yeah... let me get a #1 and a #6...

hold the confederate flags please...

also small Ye update to my blog...

peep if you can...

appreciated.

http://streetlightsandsandcastles.tumblr.com

Last edited:
GITD Tour>>>>> what I've seen from Yeezus tour so far. Still debating on going this Friday. Not really feeling the whole blasphemous vibe, but that's just me.

nice.

should be on point.

I have sat on the floor at shows before, i like that when its a small venue. bigger venues i like to still be close, but sitting up a little.

I am sure you will enjoy yourself.

Good luck sneaking that camera in. Do you have a iPhone 5,? Takes excellent pictures, you should be on point with that.

What merch you copping?

iphone 4, don't really like wasting money on a phone unless it's broken. Luckily they don't pat down at the SAP Center based on games and performances I've been to.

I like the skull indian chief tshirt, might cop. But a lot of the shirts seem trash to me, might be purposely done that way.

you copping anything?

I thought u could bring a camera as long as it doesn't have a removable lens or something? I took my personal camera to WTT and it was cool

What was the point in buying a parking pass for oracle if it's more expensive then the actual parking fee?

Anyone from the Bay Area going to the show tonight? I'll be on the lower level, so hopefully I'm able to get a good look at the "Red October" Yeezys. Other than that, really looking forward to the show.

Back
Top Bottom