Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

i'm finna go solo dolo to the show like no dambs given :smokin.

but real talk, for those who've already experienced the show, was it money well spent?

I said it earlier, but it was probably the best concert I have ever been to. Granted, I am a huge fan of Kanye, but I can almost guarantee you you will be happy you went even if you're going alone (which there is nothing wrong with at all).

It was money well spent. By going to this show, you will see things you've never seen before.

I think even a person who hates kanye won't be able to deny that the show is pretty entertaining even if just from a visual perspective.

Shoutouts to the audio engineers running the show at the san jose show. The audio was cutting out a lot tonight. :smh:

So how successful are these people buying concert shirts and selling them for guap? I think I'm tempted to buy 1 extra to sell, if it is going well in EBay

So just a head's up to everyone - the show starts AT 7:45 and Kendrick's set is only about half an hour

7:45 - 8:15 - Kendrick
8:15 - 9:00 intermission
9:05 - 11:00 - Kanye

i thought the concert was dope, but man the venue did not seem full. I relocated to the lower level front row when i saw all the empty seats during Kdot's set. E40 was a surprise too and i'm sure he'll show up in Oakland too. I was trying to catch a glimpse of Kim's mass but i didn't see her even though Ye shouted her out. It's close but i still liked WTT better. Might just be due to my dislike of most of the Yeezus album. Oh and Coldest Winter and I Wonder are dope live.

and i wasnt able to catch what white Jesus was saying :rolleyes

Last edited:
Kendrick's set was ok. wish he did some section 80 but he did nothing but GKMC. Kanye killed it
Damn, was listening to Section 80 on the plane, that album was so good...
But some of these pictures of the concert have me intrigued...

Sold my row 16 tickets last night and purchased tickets for row 1. I'll be level with the smaller stage and as close as possible with being in GA. I can't wait till Saturday. Kanye will have me looking like Jaden Smith. :rofl:

Great performance last night. Kendrick did well, he also brought out E-40 that did 2 songs. Kanye's performance was wild. aesthetically a masterpiece on some real ****. There were a couple times where he forgot some of his lines. I think part of it was because he was tired since his performance was about 2 hours. That's why you see him laying down those couple of times during songs. I somehow got to the VIP section GA with my regular GA Floor ticket.

Overall best performance I've been to. DO NOT MISS OUT.

Overall, really great show, but out of the 3 Kanye concerts I've been to, I'd have to rank it like this:

Glow in the Dark > Watch the Throne > Yeezus

He obviously did a lot of Yeezus tracks (no surprise there) and maybe that's why I wasn't feeling the show as much considering it's my least favorite album. More tracks from MBDTF, LR, etc. would have been dope. However, the theatrics from last night are up there with GITD.

Last edited:
Cant wait for Philly show. Mad I saw a few pics but I'll still be shocked that night.

Gonna be in my boys exec suite for this jawn.

I just saw NIN kill it with visuals at the Barclays so I'm expecting nothing but greateness from Kanye.

This is just 
sick.gif
 to me... so badass

Last edited:
This is just :x  to me... so badass

Son recorded the whole concert on his Instagram though good lord :lol: :smh:

I wish they would've enforced the no recording thing more seriously. The amount of phones out during the show was sickening.

Son recorded the whole concert on his Instagram though good lord :lol: :smh:

I wish they would've enforced the no recording thing more seriously. The amount of phones out during the show was sickening.

Enforce? Please. I pay for my ticket I'm recording what I want. When I want. As long as I don't try and profit on it.

ANY artist that pulls that stuff at a concert is ridiculous.

Travi$ is going to perform at the Vegas show. :x

He is the best performer to warm up the crowd for Kanye.

Enjoy the show LV.

Back
Top Bottom