Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

GA > VIP GA. Yeezy spends 90% of his time on the small stage if he's not on the mountain.

good looks on the info.

but i bought VIP for madison square garden last night because, sections are different for every venue, and if you look at this stage set up for the garden, the front of his small stage only extends a little bit into GA, and so you're gonna be fighting mad people to try to get up close, and not so bad in VIP, and you can still get right up by the front of that stage...

just seems like this GA Floor area is huge, and you'd have a real hard time getting close:

View media item 629973

Last edited:
yeah, see, if you look at barclays center seating here, man, you'd be pissed if you bought VIP for this... all of the stage he stays on, and walkway to it, are in GA Floor...

i strongly suggest everyone take these seating charts into consideration b4 copping tix... they are drawn out specifically for each show at their venue, to show you each performer's stage set up, and this is for the Yeezus tour:

View media item 629979

VIP will probaby change for all shows and be like Madison Square Garden layout

VIP will probaby change for all shows and be like Madison Square Garden layout

i'd like to agree with you, cuz it's messed up that VIP costs more and GA Floor has a better view...

however, from talking to ticketmaster last night, they sell a certain number of tickets for each section, so it's not over crowded, so i doubt they can all of the sudden branch VIP out more, and make GA Floor smaller without pushing tons of GA Floor ticket holders out...

i'd like to agree with you, cuz it's messed up that VIP costs more and GA Floor has a better view...

however, from talking to ticketmaster last night, they sell a certain number of tickets for each section, so it's not over crowded, so i doubt they can all of the sudden branch VIP out more, and make GA Floor smaller without pushing tons of GA Floor ticket holders out...

If you want to get as close to the stage as possible I suggest arriving there a few minutes before doors open to wait in line, get merchandise if you want any, and then head towards the stage if you got GA tickets.

My seats are 5th row section directly across from the smaller stage. Ive been to like 5 GA concerts in the last year. Im tired of all the pushing and shoving :lol:

Last edited:
Got actual seats in section 119 for Houston
Got floor seats(well not seats :lol: ) for San Antonio.

Last edited:
My seats are 5th row section directly across from the smaller stage. Ive been to like 5 GA concerts in the last year. Im tired of all the pushing and shoving :lol:

You'll be good. I had the middle section of the lower bowl (115) row 3 and row 4 for the shows i saw in SJ and Oak and it was awesome :pimp:

Last edited:
If you want to get as close to the stage as possible I suggest arriving there a few minutes before doors open to wait in line, get merchandise if you want any, and then head towards the stage if you got GA tickets.

word, well that's a long time to stand there and not go to the bathroom or anything...

it's me and my girl, and i figure if one of us stays put while the other goes, we'll be able to hold our place. right?

@stillmaticshay
What's the sizing like on the tour shirts? Most of the time I'm a Medium, but gotta cop a Large if the shirts are slim fit or run small. (I copped the WTT tour shirts in a L, regretted not copping Medium).

Got 2 tickets I also need to sell for the 10/28 show in LA, Sec 106 Row 19. Will sell for face value

my true size is medium, i went with large just cuz i knew i'm gonna grow out of it and i love the fit. Glad i sized up

did anyone who didn't get a VIP package, but got GA-VIP, get early entrance?

seeing people say on another forum that if you have VIP seats at all then you'll get early entrance...

luckily cuz of the way madison square garden is laid out, VIP is perfect for me... the end of his stage is still in VIP, and i hear it's nowhere near as crowded as GA_Floor, so it's easy to get up there.

stoked.

i tell ya what tho, if i was going to barclays, or any of the stadiums set up like that where VIP is nowhere near the front stage, i'd be mega pissed... that ticket costs more (and if it's the packages it's way more) and it's bad seats...

i really can't believe they're laying it out like that at some stadiums tho... that's terrible.

Does anyone familiar with Staples know when they'll let us enter tomorrow for the concert?
Never been to one at Staples before.

Starts at 8pm.

Whats the earliest a regular ticket can enter the building?

THanks in advance would be great to know.

man I hope VIP at staples isn't as ****** as pictured in the seating chart

they should just merge both and let us in early, makes no sense to give VIP the ****** area

good luck to all those people in ga going to staples tomorrow... i'm gonna go chill at katsuya for dinner and stroll in to my 119 section seat... :smokin

Katsuya
pimp.gif
A must before a concert at Staples

If anyone needs tickets for the Chicago show on the 9th I have two extras. Section 302, row 3. $150 for both, which is face value and shipping.

Just got back from LV show. Caught a $50 GA ticket 75 mins before show. Got inside by 730. No line really. Basically no huge GA crowd everyone had their own room. Travis and pusha were pretty weak. Kids with skirts and leather pants at pinnacle of GA section probably had best spot compared to VIP

Those pics made me want to go to this damn show...

Go man you don't want to miss it. I've said it time and time again, but all stan aside it was probably the best show I've ever been to.

I'm really considering it. I wasn't feeling the last album much, but in the end I'm a Kanye fan despite how this dude has been wilding lately. And I'm starting to feel like I will regret not seeing the show. If I know anything about Ye, its that he can put on a damn good show.

It might even make me like the album more.

Plus I'm a Kendrick fan so...

I might see whats good.

Back
Top Bottom