Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

im actually contemplating buying from pacsun rather than risk miss out at the concert.

did they have a good amount of shirts? 

i already know medium is gonna be gone quick..
grin.gif

For those familiar with Madison Square Garden, and taking into consideration his stage set up, do you have better seats in the VIP sections, or GA Floor? Cuz from pix it looks like his stage extends out a lot into a point, and I saw people saying if you're at the front of the GA Floor section, he actually is right there in front of you a lot of the time.

It can be funny sometimes, cuz for Watch The Throne, I had some kids who got front row last minute sell me their 4th row tix, and because of the stage set up and how it extended out, we ended up front row, closer than they were (which is how I was able to get such close up pix of the Y2's for the world to see for the first time).

The VIP tix are only like $40 more, and you get earlier access in. Just don't wanna end up finding out we could be better off in GA Floor for $40 cheaper.

Thanx in advance.

How early should GA go? My shows on Monday in Los Angeles..

if you don't plan on pissing any time then as soon as the doors open but once people start to jump and go crazy you can squeeze in easily, I was getting closer by each song, or do the metal concert way and just push people out the way.

So much for reselling merch... Thanks pacsun! U think they will have the confederate stuff?? This will make the news.

So much for reselling merch... Thanks pacsun! U think they will have the confederate stuff?? This will make the news.

I've a feeling the pacsun merch won't have the tour dates on the back etc.

It'll just have the graphic on the front of the tees

Bet it

concert was amazing. So happy he played "I wonder" :pimp:

OMG I GOT TOO PUMPED WHEN THAT CAME ON!!!! And i felt like my row was the only row gettin it crackin. I was going too hard on the stands like i was on stage. The people around were just kinda standing and moving to the beat, and I was like "yo, wtf?"
I loved Kendrick's set, i wish he did dome section 80, but when he dropped Compton as the closer i was :pimp:
My favorite kanye perfomances were Runaway, Goodlife, Flashing lights, and Bound 2 maybe becuz the whole stadium was involved.
If they added another showing to the bay, I would definitely go again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom