Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

was any of the merchandise sold out?
easy to get before the show starts?

People on NT had me spooked.

But it was VERY easy buying my shirt. Plenty of sizes, no wait in line for me, and even after it was done and we were walking out boxes and boxes of the shirts and sweaters were still sitting there behind the counter.

i'm not discounting this whatsoever. but i'm not trying to go all out on quality sushi tonight. i'm more interested in eating a decent meal and not having to drive / walk any reasonable distance afterwards. if i wanted legit sushi, i wouldn't go to EITHER of those places. but if i wanted a decent meal and an easy walk to the concert, katsuya > sugarfish. this is like some of you guys who say ga > seats because its a "better" experience. sorry dudes, i'm not trying to have the hand of yeezus touch me. i'm trying to have a good time and not stress out about a single thing. have fun y'all. i know i'll be chillin
Info on the legit sushi in LA?

Hopefully they have the audio issues fixed by monday's show.

Anyone who was in VIP1, how was it? The email said to arrive at 5:30-6:00.

thanks for the response fam, i am going to see Kendrick/Yeezy Monday.
was super worried i wouldnt be able to get any shirts.
thanks again for the information!

People on NT had me spooked.

But it was VERY easy buying my shirt. Plenty of sizes, no wait in line for me, and even after it was done and we were walking out boxes and boxes of the shirts and sweaters were still sitting there behind the counter.

im going tomorrow fam i cant waittttttttttttttttt

those of you that had GA seats yesterday how early do you gotta go to get good ones close to the front my tickets say 7:30 what time should i arrive?

first concert ever pls respond

Last edited:
i'm not discounting this whatsoever. but i'm not trying to go all out on quality sushi tonight. i'm more interested in eating a decent meal and not having to drive / walk any reasonable distance afterwards. if i wanted legit sushi, i wouldn't go to EITHER of those places. but if i wanted a decent meal and an easy walk to the concert, katsuya > sugarfish. this is like some of you guys who say ga > seats because its a "better" experience. sorry dudes, i'm not trying to have the hand of yeezus touch me. i'm trying to have a good time and not stress out about a single thing. have fun y'all. i know i'll be chillin
Info on the legit sushi in LA?

Hopefully they have the audio issues fixed by monday's show.

Anyone who was in VIP1, how was it? The email said to arrive at 5:30-6:00.

VIP1 was dope man, you can go chill in the lounge with the open bar basically until start time then walk in and you'll still be like 2 rows back from the stage for Kendrick

I left for intermission came back and still was only like 4 rows back from the stage for Kanye, wasn't super packed so you can move around and all that

I heard this guys just letting music play in the background and laying down on the stage, how true is that?

Damn, sorry to hear for you Staples folk. I went to the show in Seattle (first show of the tour). Didn't notice any big technical difficulties, no ranting gibberish. Only major problem was that K-dot didn't perform until 10 and ye forgot some lyrics.

I had Oakland and the only time he ever was on the night (while still singing) was during Coldest Winter. there was a small chat he did about his mother and how he wrote coldest winter for her.

From my IG, the only time he was on the floor

It's like everybody either loved the concert or completely hated it :lol:

Still Can't wait to see him at MSG

Thinking bout hittin up that store but it's probably going to be so damn packed... i do need a tour shirt though idk

when Kanye did Cold with this intro it was so dope :x :x

hadn't heard that intro before

For those that went already and did the GA floor package: How early did you get there to get close for a great view?

getting back to LA from Vegas. stayed at the mgm. the show was on point , no audio issues at all during yeezy's set. didnt catch Travis Scott at all. Pusha's mic kept cutting out. so glad they corrected the issue for yeezys set. yambs were looking on point for this show.  saw "pecas" from def jam as we walked to the grand garden, greeted him real quick, dude was cool.Kim K and the rest of them showed up a few minutes before yeezys set, they were hanging out backstage. crowd started chanting " we want Bruce" haha. Kim was looking fire too.

copped a tee before getting to my seat, i copped the red ski-mask shirt. no kim k shirt was being sold. all the shirts that are going to pacsun will not have the tour dates on the back. i was feeling some type of way when i found this out but im glad i copped the tour tee that wont make it to pacsun.

i had seats but really wished i had copped GA seats cause the floor was not even sold out and i couldve gotten better pics/vids ( took them on my ipone and everyone knows they come out farther than what it is). The show was great. gonna look into trying to cop a GA ticket on the low the day of the Anaheim show.

Last edited:
I remember walking past someone with the Kim K shirt, I turned to my homie like "that's the shirt I'm tryin to cop" he's like "dawg thats (insert name here)"

can't remember who it was but it was some low key famous dude :lol:

Back
Top Bottom