Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

thats why kendrick wasnt announced (still isnt yet) for yeezus.

usually for conflicting shows, the later announced 1 (yeezus) cant announce kendrick til the before show sells out so that they dont compete for ticket sales.

now that cali xmas is sold out, theyll let the news that kendricks opening for kanye soon.

tix for the anaheim show are FAR from sold out so shouldnt be a prob. settled for 70$ nosebleeds for 2nd go around lol

thats why kendrick wasnt announced (still isnt yet) for yeezus.

usually for conflicting shows, the later announced 1 (yeezus) cant announce kendrick til the before show sells out so that they dont compete for ticket sales.

now that cali xmas is sold out, theyll let the news that kendricks opening for kanye soon.

tix for the anaheim show are FAR from sold out so shouldnt be a prob. settled for 70$ nosebleeds for 2nd go around lol
that makes sense

that cali xmas lineup is a bit on the weak side, IMO 

whos going to the anaheim show? :pimp: my body is ready gonna be my 2nd time seeing had to see it again after LA :pimp:

thanks to whoever was talking about ticket prices dropping the day of a month or 2 ago i copped them ga tix for 100 :pimp:

only thing im worried about is the crowd i hope anaheim gets hyped i sure as hell will be :pimp:

Last edited:
whos going to the anaheim show? :pimp: my body is ready gonna be my 2nd time seeing had to see it again after LA :pimp:

thanks to whoever was talking about ticket prices dropping the day of a month or 2 ago i copped them ga tix for 100 :pimp:

only thing im worried about is the crowd i hope anaheim gets hyped i sure as hell will be :pimp:

i'll be there bro. I'll be hyped no doubt about that

Looks like i gotta go solo dolo for tonight. Gonna see how far to the front of GA i can get. 8)

Last edited:
the anaheim show was :pimp: :pimp:

bunch of fine asian females :pimp: ended up pushing my way up to front row and 2 white girls i met followed my lead :lol:

ben baller was at the show i asked dude for jewelry and he walked away :lol:

i was hellllla turntttt couldnt believe i was that close :smokin

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

Last edited:
Anybody going to the show in Toronto on the 22nd?

Can you bring a flask in at Air Canada centre? 
nerd.gif

^ I'll be there. Doubt you can get in with the flask, you have security and detectors to deal with. It's a risk.

Anyone who went to the LA show also go last night? Curious how they compare

i was hyped as **** at both
the LA (monday) show had a better setlist so LA > Anaheim but not by much

I went to both. The anaheim show was by far better in every way possible. I took a few vids pics on my ig http://instagram.com/nine_five_one

did you go to the friday show or the monday show? i heard there were technical difficulties on friday but the monday show was straight up flawless and had the best setlist IMO

Last edited:
i was hyped as **** at both
the LA (monday) show had a better setlist so LA > Anaheim but not by much
did you go to the friday show or the monday show? i heard there were technical difficulties on friday but the monday show was straight up flawless and had the best setlist IMO

I did the Monday one also and had dope seats for it too. IMO the energy of the building plus Ye's mood yesterday was a lot better than LA. People were sitting during part of the LA show. Not yesterday. Plus he had doper transitions and a better rant fwiw. That monster instrumental :x

I did like that NIP tho in LA. **** went hard.

The Phoenix show this past Tuesday was better than the LA show I went to in October.

New interludes, new tweaks to the show that was not present in LA.

Back
Top Bottom