Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

Upper deck, 3rd row, right side. The most basic, no lights, no special effects show ever. For coming in to your "hometown" you better put on one of the best damn shows of your career and not put out the dud of a lame *** show he just put on.

Everyone I talked with after the show was let down by that performance. You stop performing music to talk for 18 minutes? Why? To talk about steve jobs? He's dead, get over it.

Last edited:
The worst ye concert I have been to. Im so f'in pissed I drove 6 hours for that. Absolutely terrible

He was better when he opened for usher

Upper deck, 3rd row, right side. The most basic, no lights, no special effects show ever. For coming in to your "hometown" you better put on one of the best damn shows of your career and not put out the dud of a lame *** show he just put on.

Everyone I talked with after the show was let down by that performance. You stop performing music to talk for 18 minutes? Why? To talk about steve jobs? He's dead, get over it.

bruh are you serious right now ... the Kendrick & ye show .. at the UC...
ok :lol:

there was too much pyro ... too much smoke
there were lights & lasers going damn near the whole show... unless your talking about kendrick ... but he had pyro too

& his homecoming show was long as hell ... he added songs to do while he was going
--

the UC was on fire last night....

i was kinda satisfied with the Kendrick show

BUT YE

fam was on for like 3 hours & i may have been sitting down for a hr of that

def had a long maybe 20-25 min rant

def changed lines in songs

"yeah im better than Loiue ... yeah im better than gucci"
"you gon see lawyers & ninjas in yeezys"

& i can see his moms death is still weighing heavy on him... he laid out on the solo mountain while it was raised & did every second of the Coldest winter with snow

& im almost sure the show wasnt supposed to go that long but he kept going to his DJ adding songs to do

would go back tonight if i could find some cheap tickets

"THIS IS YEEZUS"

Just came from the Chicago show..best concert I've ever been to...I almost forgot how many hits Ye has :wow:

The stage...the lights...the fire...the music....all perfect.

fam couldve easily went another hr off just his songs..... i have a better appreciation for YEEZUS after the show & like some songs i hated now off one concert spin :lol:

Last edited:
Loved the show last night. Kendrick was great. Ive seen Kanye a few times, and have had a blast everytime.

Ill post pics later.

you'll be able to see him since he does most of his performance in the middle but you'll miss the visuals on the screen for the most part. had the same angle but lower levels when I saw him.

Were you happy with the seats. do the screen visuals make a big difference or am I going to love the performance regardless.

the actual distance to kanye is way shorter with these side seats instead of one of the straight-on upper bowl seats for the same price.

yeah the seats were cool, like you I had the same thought process. "sides are better than watching him further away straight on"

didn't regret not having a good view of the visuals but looking at the pics on here from the straight on shots, I definitely want to see it again from that perspective.

Here are some of my pics. My seats were in section 111 row 2. My view was pretty awesome. Loved Kendrick's energy, he went on promptly at 7:30. The UC wasnt quite full yet.
Kanye has def. come a long way from performing at UIC many years ago, but I thoroughly enjoyed his show. My date and I were standing the entire time, although we thought about sitting down during his 20 minute rant lol I had a blast. I really think he added Homecoming just for Chicago. I even caught him smiling at one point after he took that damn mask off. I like seeing the artists face to face so you can get an idea of the energy they get from the crowd. Seeing Ye take everything in and appreciate the moment means we did our job as fans.

View media item 699740View media item 699742View media item 699743View media item 699744View media item 699745View media item 699746View media item 699747View media item 699748

Last edited:
He def smirked a few times ...he knew he had everyone one thier heads cuz a few times i thought i knew it was over & he added more songs......

My eyes welled up whenever he punched the sky along with the keys on Coldest Winter
frown.gif

Here are some of my pics. My seats were in section 111 row 2. My view was pretty awesome. Loved Kendrick's energy, he went on promptly at 7:30. The UC wasnt quite full yet.
Kanye has def. come a long way from performing at UIC many years ago, but I thoroughly enjoyed his show. My date and I were standing the entire time, although we thought about sitting down during his 20 minute rant lol I had a blast. I really think he added Homecoming just for Chicago. I even caught him smiling at one point after he took that damn mask off. I like seeing the artists face to face so you can get an idea of the energy they get from the crowd. Seeing Ye take everything in and appreciate the moment means we did our job as fans.

View media item 699740View media item 699742View media item 699743View media item 699744View media item 699745View media item 699746View media item 699747View media item 699748

took the exact same pic as the 5th in your set from the opposite side...my pic was my lock screen but im using your now ...its clearer :lol: :pimp:

Everybody ain't gone like it. For those who don't like the rant you shoulda been at the San Antonio show. Almost no rant at all. ::lol:

My first show tonight... Got to kick it with Don last night, always shows love great dude man... :pimp:

Just upgraded my tickets from section 202 row 4 to section 111 row 3 so same view as Arstyle... :pimp:

This my first Ye concert ever... I'm too geeked..... Were there any cats blowin in the crowd last night?

My first show tonight... Got to kick it with Don last night, always shows love great dude man... :pimp:

Just upgraded my tickets from section 202 row 4 to section 111 row 3 so same view as Arstyle... :pimp:

This my first Ye concert ever... I'm too geeked..... Were there any cats blowin in the crowd last night?

yep but it was dudes getting yanked left & right

i don't mind the rants, but he needs to keep it to 10 minutes, tops...

so what's the story on this chick getting booted by ye for heckling him to take the mask off?

is there video? :lol:

edit:

nevermind, found it. :rofl:

Last edited:

so what's the story on this chick getting booted by ye for heckling him to take the mask off?

edit:

the mask came off in the chi when "jesus" came out

edit:

It was in San Antonio :lol: I was there

After runaway when he was mumbling she kept yelling take off the mask.

Then he kind of let it slide and talked about the mask and all that

Then she did it again and he took the mic away from his mouth and told security to take her out lmaoo hecklers are real out here :lol:

Going to Det show tomorrow, sec 125 row D....it's going to be his 3rd show in a row, hope he still had energy for it

Back
Top Bottom