Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

Im pretty late now lol, but I went to the show in NYC earlier this year, and I just remembered to ask,

Does anybody know the name of the music that's played in the arena before and after the show? Sounds a little weird and scary kind of..

I've been wanting to know the title of it for a while.

Last edited:
pretty sure they make you throw out liquids and wave you with the metal detector happened to me at both shows

went to the anaheim show and i must say, let this dude keep creating!
i can't even see myself going to a "regular" show anymore. srs.

Im pretty late now lol, but I went to the show in NYC earlier this year, and I just remembered to ask,

Does anybody know the name of the music that's played in the arena before and after the show? Sounds a little weird and scary kind of..

I've been wanting to know the title of it for a while.

at madison square garden last month, i'm pretty sure i remember this joint by burial playing, which is impressive to me, as i'm a big burial fan, and the cinematic vibe of it goes super well with the entire vibe of the concert:

Anybody know if they'll have a criteria to be met as far as cameras go? Or only cell phones allowed. Going to Chicago show.

copped side-angle seats for the toronto show on the 23rd.... upper bowl directly to left of stage...i heard his stage goes towards the middle...do you guys think these seats will be alright?

section 321... the top left green area.

Last edited:
Staying at the crowne plaza, beer is flowing. Getting hyped for this, went to niketown and broke necks with the coughdrop foams and made them cry telling we are seeing chicago's son

Man so jealous of you guys seeing the concert wish I could re-live the night he came to Seattle. If you're a Kanye fan it will be the best show you see all year without a doubt in my mind.

copped side-angle seats for the toronto show on the 23rd.... upper bowl directly to left of stage...i heard his stage goes towards the middle...do you guys think these seats will be alright?

you'll be able to see him since he does most of his performance in the middle but you'll miss the visuals on the screen for the most part. had the same angle but lower levels when I saw him.

Copped my t from the NY show in the wrong size. Anybody want to grab me the roses? not trying to pay the ridiculous ebay prices

Just came from the Chicago show..best concert I've ever been to...I almost forgot how many hits Ye has 
eek.gif

The stage...the lights...the fire...the music....all perfect. 

you'll be able to see him since he does most of his performance in the middle but you'll miss the visuals on the screen for the most part. had the same angle but lower levels when I saw him.
Were you happy with the seats. do the screen visuals make a big difference or am I going to love the performance regardless.

the actual distance to kanye is way shorter with these side seats instead of one of the straight-on upper bowl seats for the same price.

Back
Top Bottom