Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

I can't wait to hear his rants. :D Maybe we should put pics in a spoiler, so it doesn't ruin it for others.

I just want to know how much time is spent on the the main stage and smaller stage. My tickets are closer to the smaller stage, but might need to change my seat if he is mostly performing on the main stage.

all has worked out fine with me... i initially thought that Kendrick wasn't gonna be at the NY show but now i'm super hyped i could care less about hearing tribes whole set.

i'm pretty sure he is going to mostly perform the entire yeezus album. since he's really feeling himself on it.

maybe a couple of the main hits as an encore

Going to the Vancity date on Sunday. Sooo geeked up to finally see Kanye live after not going to GITDT and WTT tour. And I got floor seats, should be liveee. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

i'm pretty sure he is going to mostly perform the entire yeezus album. since he's really feeling himself on it.

maybe a couple of the main hits as an encore

Lol even if he performed Yeezus in its entirety (which I heavily doubt), it's only 10 songs. There is plenty of room for the rest of his catalog.

1 more day!!!!!

I honestly can not wait. Hoping he does Yeezus in its entirety. I think all of the songs on there would sound amazing live (except for maybe Guilt Trip).

NT fam...

Please post a set-list of the songs Ye performs, it's the determining factor on if I pull the trigger on these tickets I have my eye on...

I'm a huge critic of concerts but that WTT tour was insane, if this is even holding a candle to that I'm in there.

Last edited:
^I got Oakland's show next Wednesday so I'll write them down for sure. thing is with Pusha T on some dates he might incorporate some GOOD music or whatever songs he collabed with him on to perform together on stage. wishful thinking but I have kendrick on my date

and I'm gonna respect a previous post and put anything in spoilers once I know

and honestly want a bit of every album if possible but want to hear at least half of Yeezus, my favourites

Last edited:
Yo!!! I still got two tickets for the show @ Staples Center on the 28th...

i'm lettin them go for $400...Section 112 Row 17, dope seats...

Yo!!! I still got two tickets for the show @ Staples Center on the 28th...

i'm lettin them go for $400...Section 112 Row 17, dope seats...
how u plannin to flip them above retail when axs.com has plenty of seats left???

Last edited:
I'm so jealous... I really want to go to the DC show
mad.gif

if i remember right when i went to the GITD tour he performed like 80% of Graduation then his main hits from his other albums. That was many albums ago so who knows.

I kind of hope he does a whole bunch of different tracks. and i guess some of yeezus.. :rolleyes

1 more day!!!!!

I honestly can not wait. Hoping he does Yeezus in its entirety. I think all of the songs on there would sound amazing live (except for maybe Guilt Trip).

I'm flying in to SEA tomorrow morning. Can't wait. :pimp:

Give me blood on the leaves and bound and i'll be good for Yeezus.

as soon as the tour starts up im gonna have to stay outta this thread :lol: i want a show like this to be a surprise when i go... i have a bad habit of watching tons of concert vids before i hit up a tour :lol:

Going to the Vancity date on Sunday. Sooo geeked up to finally see Kanye live after not going to GITDT and WTT tour. And I got floor seats, should be liveee.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
See you there. My girl got tickets from her office for free. Lower bowl tickets. I still remember the TTS Tour back in 06. Best concert ever.

Last edited:
For the show at Staples, I can't decide if I want the GA floor section or seats, prob section 107 or 112? Who knows Staples well enough to determine the best move. I haven't been to a show there in a few years.

I swear once the tour starts I'm staying out of this thread until I go.

If anyone could do me a favor and just PM me how strict they are with the camera policy. I want to bring my point and shoot in, even if I can't use it during the show, I'd like to get some pics before it starts and really don't want to have to lose my spot for having it with me.

I think if it fits in your pocket then your good to go. If its a big one hanging around your neck then they might trip on that.

Back
Top Bottom