Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

I'm no genius but I doubt he just fixes it and picks up where he left off. Every date will be affected even by a week or so

I would think that the dates that are affected get thrown to the back of the schedule if they can be rescheduled. I doubt its easy to schedule events at some of these arenas. I just hope he cancels Vancity all together and does portland

I'm no genius but I doubt he just fixes it and picks up where he left off. Every date will be affected even by a week or so

I would think that the dates that are affected get thrown to the back of the schedule if they can be rescheduled. I doubt its easy to schedule events at some of these arenas. I just hope he cancels Vancity all together and does portland

Depends, let's say he suspends the next 2 weeks and goes on as planned. Ends in Anaheim now he has to make up these 2 weeks. It may **** up the tour timing. And all these venues aren't gonna hold on for Kanye just cause. If Miley Cyrus needs that arena and the screen isn't fixed Miley Cyrus gets that arena.

Depends, let's say he suspends the next 2 weeks and goes on as planned. Ends in Anaheim now he has to make up these 2 weeks. It may **** up the tour timing. And all these venues aren't gonna hold on for Kanye just cause. If Miley Cyrus needs that arena and the screen isn't fixed Miley Cyrus gets that arena.

yeah thats what i tried to say before i lost thought and made the portland comment.

that screen is probably 100-200K...

im glad i got to see the good staples show.

thats weird how he cancelled anaheim, then all of a sudden the bus crashes.

these stagehands are pros and know what they're doing, they're not going to let a piece of equipment that valuable and essential to the show be damaged.

Last edited:
Damn, this sucks for the fans who are affected by this. I especially feel bad for his Vancouver fans bc this is the 2nd time this concert has been postponed, and the 2nd time he has done so just hours before show time. Kanye had originally postponed his show on Oct 20th to Halloween. I feel bad for all his fans who had made travel plans, booked hotel rooms, and purchased flight tickets to see his show.

Sucks but postponed is better than cancelled.

Anyways, I had a great time at the LA Monday show, amazing. Only way you can hate on that show is if you ain't a Kanye or Yeezus fan. Was worth every penny, and now Im thinkin' whether or not I go to the Anaheim show lol.

PLEASE let the Chicago show not get postponed.... I'm not counting on it.... but I really hope it doesn't.

Yesterday, on the road to Vancouver, a truck carrying The Yeezus Tour’s custom-made video truss and 60-ft circular LED screen was in an accident that damaged the gear beyond repair.

This gear is central to the staging of The Yeezus Tour, and central to the creative vision put forth by Kanye West and his design team at DONDA.

As a result of this event, it is impossible to put on the show and The Yeezus Tour will be postponed until these essential pieces can be reengineered and refabricated.

Kanye West will not compromise on bringing the show, as it was originally envisioned and designed, to his fans.

The Vancouver, Denver and Minneapolis dates have been postponed. Further details on the affected tour dates will be announced shortly.

Why postpone every single show and piss every single person off? Plus with basketball season there's no just pushing every thing a week back. He's going to have to reschedule certain dates and carry the rest on as normal

I know this stuff happening has kind of been a fluke but man I'm going to think twice before I book air and hotel for any concert I decide to travel to

I'm hearing whispers of low ticket sales and I can personally tell you, for the Denver show, ticket sales were crap.

for one, I copped club tickets the minute they went on sale months ago and as of 2 minutes ago, the seats next to mine.....ARE STILL AVAILABLE.

Also, Living Social is offering deals on ticket pairs. that CAN'T be a good look....

Last edited:
...all an elaborate plan by 'ye to hype the tour. Giving more people time to buy tix....

:rofl: Im trying to be optimistic

Last edited:
That actually makes sense.... I mean Vancouver was already post poned once, and Denver and Minneapolis would make sense for low sales as well. Also being optimistic lol

vegas wasnt sold out. plenty of room in the GA section. i wished i couldve upgraded but ticketmaster wouldnt let me. 

i know staples wasnt sold out, but friends said the GA section was packed. LA came correct for both shows

So Kanye postponed some shows because a video screen is broken.........
laugh.gif
.   I guess some folks really do need a crutch in order to perform. 

So Kanye postponed some shows because a video screen is broken.........
laugh.gif
.   I guess some folks really do need a crutch in order to perform. 
Son quiet down. That man has every right to maintain his vision. Its his damn show.
This is the exact nonsense that some of you Kanye fans subscribe to and sign up for.  It would be understandable if Kanye had a family emergency or something along those lines but to postpone a concert due to a broken video screen is preposterous.  The only time people gather in a large indoor setting to look at large video screen is when they go to the movies, not to a concert. 

Most importantly, I'm quite sure some fans are inconvenienced with the schedule change.  Now you have people that have to adjust their plans because Kanye isn't able to use his video prop/aid to help him get threw his show.  As long as Kanye has a working voice and a working microphone that should be all he needs to perform/rock a show, but that appears to not be the case.  Kanye postponing shows cause he can't give a power point presentation and some of you dudes are just going right along with the program like that's cool.  Did you dudes purchase tickets to a rap concert or a movie premiere??  Might want to check your receipt. 

Back
Top Bottom