Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

This clown diva'd out and screwed his fans in vancouver on halloween....cancelling the show the day of the show.

The show must go on?....naw the show must meet the artistic vision of my fashion house or else i will not be embarrassed by participating.

Kanye west is a mentally troubled individual whose constant cries and ploys for attention tell me he was raised by women with no positive male influences in his life.

No one with a decent Dad acts like this...real spit

Kanye west is a mentally troubled individual whose constant cries and ploys for attention tell me he was raised by women with no positive male influences in his life.

I don't think he ever tried to hide that he was raised by his mom...

Does anyone think ticketmaster will give refunds? I want one if Saturday's show is postponed.

thats the catch, I believe.

As long as it's..."postponed", technically all sales are final. no refunds will be given until the dates are "cancelled"

which they still may be. Although, I'd imagine they won't announce it until they absolutely have to...

exactly...

No. They will give you your refund. On the first Vancouver show i tried to get a refund so I could change my seats and they wouldn't let me saying "blah blah all sales are final". Then it got "postponed" and I called them again and i got a full refund. After that I bought better tickets and then when the Vancouver show got cancelled again I ust gave up on this concert and have gotten another full refund

No. They will give you your refund. On the first Vancouver show i tried to get a refund so I could change my seats and they wouldn't let me saying "blah blah all sales are final". Then it got "postponed" and I called them again and i got a full refund. After that I bought better tickets and then when the Vancouver show got cancelled again I ust gave up on this concert and have gotten another full refund

on the phone right now with TicketHorse to see if I can get a refund.

I'll report back...

This clown diva'd out and screwed his fans in vancouver on halloween....cancelling the show the day of the show.
The show must go on?....naw the show must meet the artistic vision of my fashion house or else i will not be embarrassed by participating.

:lol:

yup, they're definitely handing out refunds.

I have to drop off the physical tickets with a written explanation for refund and it will be processed within 24 hours, apparently.

So you'd rather have a half-assed show than the full production as it was intended to be viewed? Right....then that'd give you something else to cry about. Last time I checked, you can't control a truck with your equipment getting into an accident.

I think the issue is more about Kanye inconveniencing his fans just to get his so called "artist vision" accomplished.  Like I said earlier, some folks have busy schedules, might have booked a flight, train, bus ticket, or hotel and don't have money or time to waste on Kanye trying to get his act together.  An LED screen is not a necessity in order to see Kanye perform live, it's just something extra.

Just speaking on folks that have been inconvenienced, we have folks in this very thread that are somewhat upset about the postponement, and rightly so.  The level of frustration by some of his fans regarding this tour is very much justified as we can clearly see. 

Along with his fans being taken back by the postponement of dates, you have people like Bootleg Benny out here in the streets that are trying to make a quick buck by pushing merchandise outside of the venue that now are not able to make money during the timeframe and dates they had already keyed in.  Why, because Kanye and his selfish attitude have come in the way of added revenue.  Now Bootleg Benny has boxes upon boxes of Yeezus and "Whitty Huton" tour t-shirts in his living room that he needs to push that are just there sitting.  Nevermind Blood on the Leaves, as far as I'm concerned Kanye and any of his fans that are in favor of this postponement have Blood on their Hands if Bootleg Benny and others like him aren't able to feed their families due to these tour dates being postponed. 

jackets for sale at the pop up shop wonder how much its gonna cost wont be buying unless its really cheap though :lol:

2b6c840244c711e38dc222000aeb3ed3_8.jpg

VIRGIL ABLOH @virgilabloh
Stage still being repaired. New Chicago dates and pop-up shop will be announced soon.
7:27 PM - 5 Nov 2013
127 RETWEETS 68 FAVORITES

Looks like Chi cancelation is official, so why won't they just announce status for Columbus, which is jammed in the middle smh

What's the word for the Columbus show? ?

Am I making the drive or no?

I don't see anyway that or the Detroit show are still on :frown:

If somehow the Detroit show still happens, it'd make up for the Chicago's being cancelled. But I'm not gonna count on it.

jackets for sale at the pop up shop wonder how much its gonna cost wont be buying unless its really cheap though
laugh.gif

2b6c840244c711e38dc222000aeb3ed3_8.jpg

i think this is 500 bucks...

#DONDA HARD AT WORK....

#INNOVATIVE

#REVOLUTIONARY 

proto you got yours yet?? i got 2, im rockin one on top of the other.

Last edited:
I want a WWJZD bracelet bad.

If I started making them, would people actually wear them other than me and a few select stans?

I don't even know how I would make them.

Also read that neither one of the Chi-Town shows were sold out, man ticket sales must be terrible, no wonder the poor stage excuse. I have a feeling the postpone shows won't go down at a later date, and at best he prolly makes up 1 Chi show, unless somehow tickets sales really rise.

Last edited:
As a fan it's getting hard to watch.  All these interviews lately have been interesting but it's clearly an attempt to sell tickets to no avail. I did my part and will be attending the MSG show, I just hope Ye comes back strong from this year.

I doubt the interviews are to sell tickets :lol:

But promo is promo right.

I've enjoyed all the interviews thus far. Watched the bbc joint again last night

This is so stupid, how have they not officially cancelled it through ticketmaster or Kanye's site yet?

People can still buy tickets.... There are gonna be a lot of pissed off people tomorrow night who aren't in the know.

Back
Top Bottom