Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

This guy has lost it.

^ how? cuz he wants to make product … i hope everyone understands what he saying ?

I somewhat understand but him going to every radio station and talking down on Nike and Louis Vuitton isn't respectable. These multi billion dollars companies gave him an opportunity to create. He wants stake in their companies. Outta here with that Ye
He's been doing this and stopping his own shows for years for the same kinds of miscues. :lol:

Wow wow wow... First Ye show and I'm floored.... Glad to be apart of a great night in the city.... This mog was getting snowed on.... :rofl: too ill.

So are the girls topless completely or do they have like pasty joints? I know they all have thongs on. I know of 2 girls on tour with him, Asia Dee & Danielle Alcatraz. I never cared to think about what they were totally wearing, but now I am curious.

:nerd:

We're getting a freezing rain/snow storm here this weekend, including Night 1 on Sunday night. :smh:

I know 4wrestling was at the Detroit show last night, he bought so much merch had to buy a confederate tote since they don't give you bags :smh: :lol:. I'll probably fold up a plastic bag and bring it for my merch purchases.

Last edited:
Greatest concert I ever been to last night in Detroit, very happy I made the drive up from Cleveland. I been WTT and Legends of The Summer, and I liked this more!!

Bonus, might come thru with the YE mask on, smh at myself for this lol...

View media item 702693

Are they just basic red ski masks or just masks custom cut?

Not correct English but I hope you get what I am saying :lol:

So I went to the Chicago show tuesday and was in the 100's, went to Detroit last night and was in general admission. I can say now that this show was definitely better than WTT.

I was on the rail of GA and got some DOPE pics with my camera, the lighting was so perfect. :smokin Still kinda mad they took basically all of the ticekt stub when they tore it :smh:

What's funny to me, I was on the rail of GA, and left after Kendrick to get a beer, and to think people waited in line for awhile trying to be close.

When he did Homecoming, I was rapping the entire second verse accapella with him while he was looking right at me, or so it seemed. Being the tallest one in the crowd made it seem like he was looking in my directing that whole time, and then as soon as the verse ended dude cracked a huge smile right at me, it was pretty cool.

View media item 703092
View media item 703093
View media item 703095
View media item 703094
View media item 703097

Last edited:
So I went to the Chicago show tuesday and was in the 100's, went to Detroit last night and was in general admission. I can say now that this show was definitely better than WTT.

I was on the rail of GA and got some DOPE pics with my camera, the lighting was so perfect. :smokin Still kinda mad they took basically all of the ticekt stub when they tore it :smh:

What's funny to me, I was on the rail of GA, and left after Kendrick to get a beer, and to think people waited in line for awhile trying to be close.

View media item 703092
View media item 703093
View media item 703095
View media item 703094
View media item 703097

dope *** pics bro

I'm even thinking about going to Toronto for the final show,

then I was like I ain't got the time for that, even though that would be worth it

Back
Top Bottom