Kanye's best album is The College Dropout.. vol... I don't care if this thread has been made before

Graduation>MBDTF>CD>LR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A BABY CRYING>>>> A DYING SQUAWKING BIRD>>>>> YEEZUS

But seriously, suprised that Graduation is not received that well. IMO his best work. 

nthat.gif

BUT....

BUTTTT...

Who has the original, mixtape version of "Slow Jamz?" w/ LAURYN HILL??? Still a good one, but I hella wanna know the 411 cuz in hs she was ON IT.

Anyways, College Dropout was one of the last albums to give me that.. feel. Like I don't want this song to stop because it's so hot, but I gotta know what song is next.

10/10

One of y Top 5 favorite albums So amazing.

But MBDTF and LR are better than it.

Uhm... No...

Kanye hasn't made anything more down to earth and real as the stuff on CD.

Heard em say, Hey Mama, and Roses are the closest next... But those are on LR.

CD was the realest **** he ever made. That is his Reasonable Doubt, his Illmatic, his THE CHRONIC... Its his one true classic album IMO bruh. He ain't making another one until he gets his head out of this high fashion, 1st world problems, "where my croissants" ********.

Last edited:
Lol at Yeezus being trash. 

Mr. West is 6/6 album wise

I hate NT forum 9 or whatever this section of NT is called 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Can't really rank them, changes like every week. I will say I listen to graduation the least, less than 808s even. CD and MBDTF I listen to the most.

So I'll give tiers, with no order in them

Top: CD, MBDTF

LR

Mid: Yeezus, 808s

Low: Graduation

Last edited:
Damn wanted to quote somebody but nobody was ranking em like I wanted

Graduation >> Late Registration = MBDTF >> College Dropout >> Yeezus >> 808s

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that thinks Big Brother is the only skippable track on Graduation.

^

Barry Bonds? Drunk and Hot girls?

I will say....Graduation is a solid album and has aged nicely

^

Barry Bonds? Drunk and Hot girls?

I will say....Graduation is a solid album and has aged nicely
Besides Wayne's verse the track is pretty good and Kanye almost always has somebody do just an okay/cringeworthy verse on his album. Drunk and Hot Girls was taken too serious from the jump if lyrically it wasn't special but Mos Def did his thing on there and the way the beat got flipped was crazy.

I put LR & MBDTF at the same level just because they both wowed me to the same degree LR was his most lyrical and MBDTF was his most artistic/beautiful I prolly would have it equal to Graduation but dude dropped half the album damn near a month before

if i had to rank -

1 a. CD
1 b. LR
2. graduation
3. 808's
4. MBDTF
5. yeezus

i have trouble placing LR at 2, but i can't put anything over CD... 1 a & 1 b it is :lol:

Last edited:
Antidope gon antidope

:lol: I feel this way sometimes too. I mean my man said that the Trapped in the Closet series was the best thing R. Kelly has ever done. After I read that, everything he says has an * next to it to me.

Back
Top Bottom