Kanye's Vanity vol. The Politics of Black Self-Love

any good bumpers on this cd to work out to? or they all mellow beats?

If your mind is at a point where you can listen past the lyrics the Hold My Liquor beat is flames and makes you feel like climbing a mountain, at least for me.

the fact there weren't any signature beat rocks on Yeezus :smh:
it just feels hella rushed

wasn't a lot of it actually really rushed? lyrics at least.

production is A1 to me, it has the kind of sounds I like.

Blood On The Leaves is my favorite beat in a really long time besides Shakeweight by Captain Murphy. took the spot of Spinning Cotton Candy In A Shack Made Of Shingles (Black Moth Super Rainbow) on my beat list.

Every Yeezus album from here out needs 2 Justin Vernon features minimum.

any good bumpers on this cd to work out to? or they all mellow beats?
If your mind is at a point where you can listen past the lyrics the Hold My Liquor beat is flames and makes you feel like climbing a mountain, at least for me.
I love the beats on this album, gets me pumped up to go out and run. I am a God listening to it. I am unstoppable.

I don't see anyone getting mad at Scott Disick for having letthelordbewithyou as his instagram handle. That's pretty damn vain too.

Scott is actually a lord though. That's why he rocks with the name.

Kanye is no God.

And of course anyone with half a brain thinks Scott's schtick is idiotic as well.

... Waiting for someone to try disputing this.

Mbdtf was doo doo and I'm not even a drake fan but your trippin .. How can you compare kanye to someone who writes there own bars ??

Kanye has a writing credit on Thank Me Later though :lol:

what album was Find Your Love on? pretty sure Ye wrote some of that also :nerd:

Find Your Love was the song I was thinking of.

Last edited:
... Waiting for someone to try disputing this.

Mbdtf was doo doo and I'm not even a drake fan but your trippin .. How can you compare kanye to someone who writes there own bars ??

Kanye has a writing credit on Thank Me Later though :lol:

what album was Find Your Love on? pretty sure Ye wrote some of that also :nerd:

Find Your Love was the song I was thinking of.

One of the worst songs on the album:x

i'm surprised whoever wrote the article didn't mention james brown or muhammad ali...

i buy it, though. makes sense to me (to a degree).

Dark Fantasy was doo doo?

Shaquille-O-Neal-laugh.gif

Responses like those are why I tend to keep out of Kanye threads. You got it champ.

Back
Top Bottom