Karreuche tran is now single vol. undisputed dime

:lol:

It's lies bro, these dudes in here making jokes are just....making JOKES. They know damn well if a ***** pull up w/ a girl that look like Karrueche on they arm they gon be Looking. ****** in here talking about Cassie>>>>> when she got even less of a body. Foh we seen her nudes

The names joke is just old, but the lil boy stuff is just weird. Very strange

She will always be kakorot to me. Its natural to me now I don't eem say it for lulz.

now "longface" and "facemob" are forever funny

^^^ Everyone entitled to their opinion. I'd score her a 9. As far as "celeb thots" go you'd be hard pressed to find a prettier face.
You guys will beast anything
roll.gif
  Get off your computer/phones and go outside
laugh.gif

:lol:

It's lies bro, these dudes in here making jokes are just....making JOKES. They know damn well if a ***** pull up w/ a girl that look like Karrueche on they arm they gon be Looking. ****** in here talking about Cassie>>>>> when she got even less of a body. Foh we seen her nudes

Nah. I'm not joking about her not being attractive. Only reason I'd look is to make sure I can describe the pedophile that has a little girl in his van.

Cassie's prettier to me too. Of course I aint never fronted like she had any kind of mass. Thing is she don't look 12 in the face to me.
She will always be kakorot to me. Its natural to me now I don't eem say it for lulz.

now "longface" and "facemob" are forever funny
I'm sayin' that's their names now.

I'd fail on a quiz if they asked me what were their real names :lol:

laugh.gif

never said Cassie had a better body

Cassie in my opinion is prettier, if you gonna simp over a girl with just a pretty face.

Hell atleast Cassie looks like a grown women rather than  teenager

:rofl: pedophile in a van I'm done, something wrong w/ yall. 12 yr old in the face smh :smh:

Karrueche face > Cassie face in my opinion but they look similar anyways so I can understand if someone said they think she's prettier that's just preference. But yall be making it seem like Cassie the complete ***** like she >>>>> Karrueche by miles. Nah

So yall are saying the 12 year old thing because of her face?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: just when I thought it couldn't get any more ridiculous

Last edited:
maybe I'm just weird but I can honestly say I love a small tight body just as much as I love a thick one... I guarantee you the kakorot haters are the "P don't have a face" dudes. out here smashing random morillas talking about she had a fat *** though

maybe I'm just weird but I can honestly say I love a small tight body just as much as I love a thick one... I guarantee you the kakorot haters are the "P don't have a face" dudes. out here smashing random morillas talking about she had a fat *** though
Nothing wrong with a skinny chick. Unless she's purposefully running around here dressing like she's still 16 like Ariana Grande :lol: Then I can understand why someone would be uneasy.

as another member said on another thread Grande actually looked better when she was 17 no pedo.

You aint lying, THere a brotha in here right now that had a ****** meet his pops and confesses to ******* std ridden women. stop it, its disgusting

View media item 1485117Those do not go hand in hand

Nothing wrong with a skinny chick. Unless she's purposefully running around here dressing like she's still 16 like Ariana Grande :lol: Then I can understand why someone would be uneasy.

I can 100% say Karruche >>> Ariane Grande. Karruche is tiny, but I've never once looked at her and had to question her age. As recently as last year, I thought Grande was still on Nickelodeon and at max 16.

Kangaroo is pretty good looking for her trim level. I would take her if a Christina milian type wasn't available

Back
Top Bottom