Karreuche tran is now single vol. undisputed dime

Man I'm talking about the chick...
laugh.gif

i never got the boy body jokes either but sometimes they can be funny :lol:

why can't we all indulge in da lulz?

Nah im just talking out my *** right now in class, I dont really care at all :lol: the jokes are actually funny to me.

Except her looking like she isn't of age, or looks like a teenage boy, that is pretty weird to me

I don't understand how people continue to come into a thread about a girl they think looks like a middle schooler or is trash. I really don't get it :lol: :lol: **** is corny

Its funny because a year from now when she gets a boob job and mass injection they will bash her even more
:lol:

Only if it's a terrible job and looks completely unnatural.

The feelings caught on this last page is incredible :lol:

" why do you come back to clown blah blah, snarf snarf" :rofl:

What's more odd is the people who continuously come in here to pop a baby boner and defend a known **** with incurable herpes, same girl is also now trying to make a living off of having sex with someone 4 years ago. Either she's your sister or you're beyond creepy . Now THATS corny

Last edited:

What's more odd is the people who continuously come in here to pop a baby boner and defend a known **** with incurable herpes, same girl is also now trying to make a living off of having sex with someone 4 years ago. Now THATS corny

[kay slay] AW MAN DAMNN!!! [/kay slay]

Last edited:
" why do you come back to clown blah blah, snarf snarf"
roll.gif

What's more odd is the people who continuously come in here to pop a baby boner and defend a known **** with incurable herpes, same girl is also now trying to make a living off of having sex with someone 4 years ago. Either she's your sister or you're beyond creepy . Now THATS corny
you win b 

Man what? Its a pretty simple concept. You dont like the female but people still come in her thread to recycle the same jokes and say how they dont like her. I mean if a thread dont interest me I dont enter it. Wrestiling threads, capcom festivals etc etc. Different strokes for yall I guess

:lol: You're being sarcastic, but that's how folks get caught up. 1 in 6 people has Herpes. Wouldn't surprise me at all if kakarot...breezy...rihanna....or anybody else has it. 1 of every 6 people you see every day has it; these celebs ain't immune.

These industry cats are the worst. They recycle **** like nothing. They pass then around with zero damns. That's just nasty, like u got money why u trying to **** Lil Wayne chick?

I'm not saying she's a dime but no

Most NTers wouldn't even approach
this is a double edge sword. I agree because I seen the stereo typical sneaker head ... Dude is a short fat kid with the camo cargo short some bs jersey and some exclusive kicks but totally looks like a herb. Then the others that wouldn't step are those guys that think Karmuchee looks like a 12 y/o girl or a girl with an adolescent body.

Dudes be starring into her eyes fappin off

:rofl: :rofl:

Dudes be caping hard for kawasaki. Meanwhile Chris Brown treats her like just another ***.

The same dudes that thirst over Draya joke about her parenting. It ain't that serious fellas.

That's the thing though, nobody really defends her nearly as much as you guys clown her.

The boner y'all get from saying she looks like a boy is far more veiny than the boner we get when we fap to her.

View media item 1482436

you win b 

LMAOOO swear this was my reaction

View media item 1201779 LAWDDDDDDDDDD!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The girl is pretty but "UNDISPUTED DIME"???

What division is she in looool

Last edited:
The girl is pretty but "UNDISPUTED DIME"???

What division is she in looool
is like playing COD and dude comes and start talking trash about how he's number 3 on his division and no one can f with him. You do the quick stats check and he's 3 on the Bronze division Zulu bracket. Lmao

Last edited:
I don't get how you get "caping" from simply stating how silly it is to spend so much time saying tired jokes in a thread about a female you not feeling :lol:

:lol:

I don't care what yall say this the only way I can enjoy a Kufi thread.

Makes it even better when dudes complain about the ppl making fun of her. If you don't like the jokes don't read them.

Back
Top Bottom