Karreuche tran is now single vol. undisputed dime

I appreciate the jokes.
But y'all not going to run around actin like y'all run **** while we jerkin off to pics of her feet.

2YFfur1.gif

" why do you come back to clown blah blah, snarf snarf" :rofl:

What's more odd is the people who continuously come in here to pop a baby boner and defend a known **** with incurable herpes, same girl is also now trying to make a living off of having sex with someone 4 years ago. Either she's your sister or you're beyond creepy . Now THATS corny

defend what though?

All I see are dudes saying she is pretty

This is why that dude made that crazy shantell thread :lol:

idc though the different names will forever be funny.

#teamkilolo
#kaleidoscope

I don't understand how people continue to come into a thread about a girl they think looks like a middle schooler or is trash. I really don't get it :lol: :lol: **** is corny

Its funny because a year from now when she gets a boob job and mass injection they will bash her even more
:lol:
While I'd have to see her in a bikini post-surgery to confirm that'd be much more welcomed than what currently passes as "undisputed dime"

What would be really funny is seeing all the Kesadea lovers switch up once she got bigger mass and boobs cuz then we'd really know what type of bodies they in to :lol: :x :smh:

Last edited:
I remember when dudes used to give Ciara a hard time. Claiming she was really a dude or some **** :smh: :lol:

Ciara is pretty as heck too. Given her skills and the way she can move that thang, I'd have to chose her over kakorot

Back
Top Bottom