Katie Got Bandz VOL. Fall Back Kreyshawn, Chi-Town Got This!!!

Sasha...my hood rat goddess :wow:

She looks like Earl ya'll fools can't be serious.

Last edited:
naw sasha lil A look good in person, she hella skinny, but she is a ratchet dime no doubt

I SUWEAR..... that's my cousin Jazz that stay in Cleveland :lol: :lol: Like... to the T. She really pretty but hood as all get up... tatted up.... everything. I need to tell her to start rapping :lol: :lol:

chella is so so old and bopped. I mean shorty been doing D's since my uncle was riding cutlass with the nike sign on the trunk. I think she graduated the same year as lisa ray.

SGH went in on Real *****. She ain't ugly either. She is definitely ratchet as seen by this interview

She performs at Santos in NYC on the 20th.

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

I cant even lie I enjoyed this.

Someone tell me what she is saying at the end of this hook?

"Cause if you mad cause I'm fleh and I'm fleh in the fleh"???

I feel like when I finally figure out what it is it'll ruin it for me cause I like my misheard version but I need to know. Tried googling lyrics and going to YouTube but no dice.

I listened to this like 15 times today couldnt help myself

PLS RESPOND FLEH
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Someone tell me what she is saying at the end of this hook?

"Cause if you mad cause I'm fleh and I'm fleh in the fleh"???

I feel like when I finally figure out what it is it'll ruin it for me cause I like my misheard version but I need to know. Tried googling lyrics and going to YouTube but no dice.

I listened to this like 15 times today couldnt help myself

PLS RESPOND FLEH:nerd:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom