katt williams actually came back strong vol. new specials is lulz

Used to be a big Katt fan myself, but I have to say this didn't do much for me. It has a couple of lulz, but for the most part I just sat there with the stone face.

Katt Williams has his moments. I prefer his older stuff over Kevin Hart. I'll probably find a stream for this.

Nice hair and suit tho :lol:

I watched Katt's special yesterday and just like I thought, it was hilarious. It gets a 4/5 from me. His energy is one of his best attributes.

Putty, you know that our current state and being is open to questioning. Your vision of the world isn't 100% factual through and through. See how it feels when someone disrespects your beliefs.

Anything we say to each other, let's keep it in spoilers please

As long as Katt can keep his cool from here on out, I don't see why he can't bounce back.
First of all, no one is "disrespecting" my beliefs, or lack-thereof.

I don't care what he thinks about non-believers.

EVOLUTION, though? 
eyes.gif

Stop it.

Thats not a belief my man. Thats fact. If you want to go down that route, we can. 

Oh, and I watched the whole thing. Katt is on some born-again christian tip. The WHOLE thing was some form of religion to him. Kinda annoying. Dude is borderline about to fall-off with it if you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised if he relapsed. 

We'll see. He seemed kinda wonky on some other stuff. 
I was just trying to enjoy Niketalk, and I see this. 
mean.gif

Putty couldn't just chill, and RKO can't use the block feature. 

watched this in its enterity this past weekend, didnt laugh once, craked maybe two grins...pretty terrible and mundane.

Me and the homies were excited to watch this... it showed on Showtime.

Let's just say it was almost awkward (for me atleast) to be in a room with a bunch of other dudes with a :stoneface: face when we suppose to be laughing.

Sorry Katt... but you just don't have it anymore. Such a shame!

Last edited:
Me and the homies were excited to watch this... it showed on Showtime.

Let's just say it was almost awkward (for me atleast) to be in a room with a bunch of other dudes with a
indifferent.gif
face when we suppose to be laughing.

Sorry Katt... but you just don't have it anymore. Such a shame!
I almost started to wince every time he said the n-word.

It was getting ridiculous. 

I almost started to wince every time he said the n-word.

It was getting ridiculous. 

Yeah that's his go to funny word I guess.

When he was here it was that same awkward feeling. I wish I had video of it but dude tried to fight several hecklers. Not to mention he came out late and seemed high. He looks better now but he was a wreck last year.

First of all, no one is "disrespecting" my beliefs, or lack-thereof.

I don't care what he thinks about non-believers.

EVOLUTION, though? :rolleyes

Stop it.

Thats not a belief my man. Thats fact. If you want to go down that route, we can. 

Oh, and I watched the whole thing. Katt is on some born-again christian tip. The WHOLE thing was some form of religion to him. Kinda annoying. Dude is borderline about to fall-off with it if you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised if he relapsed. 

We'll see. He seemed kinda wonky on some other stuff. 

It's not a fact, doe

It's not a fact, doe

I'm saying.

Evolution is not fact just like electricity and gravity aren't facts.

These are theories.

We have arrived at these theories using scientific method.

Scientific method does not give you facts.

It allows you to derive conclusions and place markers along the way to finding out the truth.

Any law, or conclusion you find along the way can be broken if more is discovered.

We don't know how gravity and electricity truly work or what it really is. But we still design devices and areas of study based on current tenants and laws we have given.

Scientific method is the politically correct way of saying, " we are fumbling around in the dark trying to make sense of all these things, and based off of what we have seen, this is what we know...so far"

on topic, i thought this was a good one from Katt. Good to see him progressing in his views and not being the same Katt from pimp chronicles.

Last edited:
This was garbage. I used to laugh at some of his earlier works but it's still nothing but the same ol' rehashed topics...Obama/politics/religion/Michael Jackson...:smh: Wish I had my hour back..

will watch tonight

i still think the pimp chronicles is hilarious
ive seen it 10 times and it gets funnier and funnier

Back
Top Bottom