katt williams actually came back strong vol. new specials is lulz

downloaded it after some of the replies here, sat and watched 15-20mins straight and had to turn it off. had its moments...a few grins here and there but ultimately not funny as his older works... :smh:

He lost my respect after the Evolution comment. There's a thin line between comedy and ignorance, and he hopped right over it.

He lost my respect after the Evolution comment. There's a thin line between comedy and ignorance, and he hopped right over it.
So if somebody disagrees with evolution-creationism, they are ignorant? Wow I think it's more ignorant of you to think that all science is right and that we can't respect each others different beliefs and have constructive arguements. The world asinine world we live in

As Bill Burr says: "All jokes are funny, till it's about you."

Whether Katt was joking or not, that bit about evolution was funny.

Last edited:
So if somebody disagrees with evolution-creationism, they are ignorant? 
Yes. 

Otherwise you can hand in your high-school diploma and any forfeit any college level science courses you've taken in biology. 

This is the equivalent of saying that Einstein got relativity wrong (he hasn't up to this point). So yes, evolution is the crux of modern biology and everything relating to it. 

I don't know if I need to remind you but creationism isn't science. Its an unsubstantiated claim with no evidence. You're better off supporting the notion of big foot. There is more empirical evidence there. 
Wow I think it's more ignorant of you to think that all science is right and that we can't respect each others different beliefs and have constructive arguements. The world asinine world we live in
Evidence doesn't demand belief. 

It supports itself.

This isn't about "belief" its observed scientific knowledge.

What if Katt Williams went on stage and said that the acceleration of an object in free-fall is actually instead of 9.8m/s^2 but rather 365km/year^3?

Where Katt was joking or not, that bit about evolution was funny.
Agreed. 

But the thing is, its easier to make fun of a subject claim than an objective one. 

Culture, sociology, economics, politics...all are subjective and fluid concepts.

Math? Physics? Biology? ...a little more rigid than that.

In all honestly, the only reason Katt said that is because hes an evangelical born-again christian. There is no other reason for him to sit up here and let that sort of non-sense fall out of his mouth. 

I'd expect more from someone like him. 

Comedians are usually, in my view, the smartest critics society has to offer. No one but them can rely the absurdity of the reality of life better than them...so as such, you expect them to poke fun at the lesser known and easily misunderstood facets of our existence...not observed factual entities. 

It was decent The religion part killed it not the topic but the fact that it was preachy and that part of the bit was too long.

Since the end of the world isn't scheduled for 2013 his next special will probably be more like his other material

Where Katt was joking or not, that bit about evolution was funny.
Agreed. 

But the thing is, its easier to make fun of a subject claim than an objective one. 

Culture, sociology, economics, politics...all are subjective and fluid concepts.

Math? Physics? Biology? ...a little more rigid than that.

In all honestly, the only reason Katt said that is because hes an evangelical born-again christian. There is no other reason for him to sit up here and let that sort of non-sense fall out of his mouth. 

I'd expect more from someone like him. 

Comedians are usually, in my view, the smartest critics society has to offer. No one but them can rely the absurdity of the reality of life better than them...so as such, you expect them to poke fun at the lesser known and easily misunderstood facets of our existence...not observed factual entities. 
I didn't know he was a born again christian. I agree. It didn't seem like he really looked into evolution enough to make a thought provoking bit about it. I wouldn't expect him to do that. All in all, what he said was wrong but ignorantly funny.

I didn't get offended about the atheist or evolution comments. Katt Willimas is not a very smart person, funny yes, smart no. Remember this is the same dude who ranted about letters in math classes. If a mother ****** can't rap his head around "x" being an unknown, he is not going to get evolution.

Evolution is not a theory, it is a fact. There are theories about how exactly it works, but evolution itself is fact. Gravity is a fact, how humans understand it has changed over time (from Newton to Einstein) but it is a fact that gravity exist. Just like evolution

Last edited:
Y'all needa calm down. It's @#$#%$# stand up comedy for **** sake. He could say whatever the hell he wants if he thinks it'll make someone laugh.

On the Roast of Bob Saget, there were COUNTLESS jokes about him molesting Mary Kate and Ashley during the filming of full house. He took it like a champ and laughed hard, because it's COMEDY. STAND UP.

They were calling older women that were on the stage men and said they haven't gotten wet in 20 years, sayin all sorts of raunchy @#$# and you guys wanna get all worked up because Katt Williams did a segment on not believing in evolution? Louis CK did a segment on 3 different offensive words to 3 different groups of people for 10 minutes straight and nobody cared. It's comedy. Get over it. Don't like it? Don't watch it.

On a side note, I always liked Katt. His delivery and his constant cussing and IDGAF attitude is what makes me laugh. Some of his content does it, but mostly his delivery. Completely different from most people.

I think I have already seen this one..

Did the special took place on December 31st 2011?

Last edited:
Y'all needa calm down. It's @#$#%$# stand up comedy for **** sake. He could say whatever the hell he wants if he thinks it'll make someone laugh.
On the Roast of Bob Saget, there were COUNTLESS jokes about him molesting Mary Kate and Ashley during the filming of full house. He took it like a champ and laughed hard, because it's COMEDY. STAND UP.
They were calling older women that were on the stage men and said they haven't gotten wet in 20 years, sayin all sorts of raunchy @#$# and you guys wanna get all worked up because Katt Williams did a segment on not believing in evolution? Louis CK did a segment on 3 different offensive words to 3 different groups of people for 10 minutes straight and nobody cared. It's comedy. Get over it. Don't like it? Don't watch it.
On a side note, I always liked Katt. His delivery and his constant cussing and IDGAF attitude is what makes me laugh. Some of his content does it, but mostly his delivery. Completely different from most people.

Watched a segment of it on WSHH 
laugh.gif

It was kinda funny, but dude was wild ignorant talmbout "Evolution doesn't make sense" and the example he gave.

After that, I was laughing more at his audacity to go on stage and say some mess like that, than what he was saying

Caught this special on Showtime the other night, wasn't a fan at all. His older stuff is much funnier. I didn't even finish it, watched half of it and deleted it from my DVR.

Yea this one was a disappointment to me and I was a big Katt William's stand up fan...

exactly.

I think people are not feeling this one because it's not secular like most of Kat's older work.

Most black comedians stay in that comfort zone

Baby mama jokes
black people jokes
white people jokes
Sex jokes
Ghetto jokes.

To be a black standup comedian talking about anything else is revolutionary. And that's sad.

Back
Top Bottom