katt williams actually came back strong vol. new specials is lulz

funny because katt dissed steve harvey and is now just like him

pandering to church folk

It's not a fact, doe
I'm saying.

Evolution is not fact just like electricity and gravity aren't facts.

These are theories.

We have arrived at these theories using scientific method.

Scientific method does not give you facts.

It allows you to derive conclusions and place markers along the way to finding out the truth.

Any law, or conclusion you find along the way can be broken if more is discovered.

We don't know how gravity and electricity truly work or what it really is. But we still design devices and areas of study based on current tenants and laws we have given.

Scientific method is the politically correct way of saying, " we are fumbling around in the dark trying to make sense of all these things, and based off of what we have seen, this is what we know...so far"

on topic, i thought this was a good one from Katt. Good to see him progressing in his views and not being the same Katt from pimp chronicles.
indifferent.gif

Another case of people not being forced to like something therefore everyone will say it isnt funny. This was a good watch mainly because it clears up a large portion of what had happened to him when he seemingly was one of the biggest comics in america at one point. He also brings light to certain topics most entertainers don't

Watched this over the weekend and it was awful..Dude's timing seemed to be off the whole night and there were very very few chuckles..Dude used to be on point with his jokes/story telling, but something was way off..The audience seemed to be not responding to the jokes, but would have a "church-like" response to the God stuff..But this is easily his worst special I've ever seen by him..

Back
Top Bottom