Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

He hit lil man first doe

Ehhh
0CF14156-5C1D-4B81-B248-8F93F2ACCEC6.jpeg

In two simple words.....SO WHAT?

Hood ****** don't take L's sometimes???
I'm sorry Rusty...i didn't know you had to go undefeated in squabs to be a real street dude.....

Boskoe??

Gunplay???

Suge??

I think Rusty mentioned Katt hitting the kid first because I mentioned charges and lawsuits. If he hit the kid first, clearly, he was worried about none of that.

In two simple words.....SO WHAT?

Hood *****s don't take L's sometimes???
I'm sorry Rusty...i didn't know you had to go undefeated in squabs to be a real street dude.....

Boskoe??

Gunplay???

Suge??

I never said that. But if we talking Kat's resume, we gotta count the Ls too

And secondly, every street dude I know can handle a kid that hasn't even gone through puberty yet.

being willing to fight at the drop of a hat =/= knowing how to fight.

there are plenty of dudes down to scrap anytime and have absolutely no hands. some people are dumb.

Lmao they be out there man....straight wreckless.:rofl:

That "Kid" was actually 17 years old, not a middle schooler or whatever people were trying to run with. A lot of ppl can get washed by a 17 year old, street dudes were getting washed by 17 year old Mike Tyson and Shannon Briggs etc.

goofy. should have said “iight bet we can go somewhere private and handle this like grown men” or said “not the time or place bruh” and left it at that.

if this was 2009-2011 Katt who was slapping Target cashiers for not honoring his coupons hella people coulda got caught in the crossfire. Dudes gotta stop being so quick to pull.
Even worse is this is a whole grown *** man that still doesn't understand the "dont pull out a gun unless you using it" ...nothing good can come out of flashing a gun

The husband like 57, rocking big horse polo's still pulling unnecessary stunts like this :lol: :smh:

Apparently Wanda's husband wasn't too please with that on air roast...

Even funnier since she's the one who asked for it :rofl:

u know u got yoga flamed when u brining da burner for essentially harder edged wildin' out roasts :lol:

and whoever think Katt washed up cuz of "drugs" mustve never heard of Richard Pryor in his prime...
katt just won a emmy along with haddish...

u know u got yoga flamed when u brining da burner for essentially harder edged wildin' out roasts :lol:

and whoever think Katt washed up cuz of "drugs" mustve never heard of Richard Pryor in his prime...
katt just won a emmy along with haddish...
His last stand up was terrible and he got an Emmy off of a script that someone else wrote for him.

Katt Williams is a legend but let’s be honest the man hasn’t been funny since Vietnam.

Back
Top Bottom