Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

i thought the whole point of Hart’s role was how white people think every black dude is some hood savage killer type dude and Hart was finessing this goober for 30 racks knowing damn well he was a “soft” (for lack of a better term, obviously you can be a regular suburban raised dude and not necessarily be *****) regular suburban 9-5 *** dude. :lol:

So now your problem is with Hollywood, not Hart?

Because it seems the goal post have moved.

When did I even say I had a problem with Kevin? :lol: Ain't no goal post moving.

Homie asked has Kevin done any questionable roles and that role is. Doing that poster is questionable enough.

Wanda's husband a whole ***** for uppin da ruga and not squeezin

Pump fakin ***:smh:

Kat Williams like what 5'2?
Her sucka *** husband scared of da fade???
The Money Mike character had him shook:rofl:
giphy.gif

When did I even say I had a problem with Kevin? :lol: Ain't no goal post moving.

Homie asked has Kevin done any questionable roles and that role is. Doing that poster is questionable enough.
But you had no idea what the role actually was, you misrepresented role and now you are holding onto a poster as some sort of evidence of Hart suspect actions.

When I pointed this out the role is not actually how you presented it, you went on about Hollywood. That is the goal post move.

Ok famb, ok :lol:

Last edited:
Katt Williams is 5'5, not 5'2 or 4'11 and he's with the ****s. Katt is hood and pulled triggers, Katt and Suge were getting into crazy brawls with Eses in Hollywood back when Suge was his tour manager. They were with the ****s in cities all over the country on tour

Katt Williams is 5'5, not 5'2 or 4'11 and he's with the ****s. Katt is hood and pulled triggers, Katt and Suge were getting into crazy brawls with Eses in Hollywood back when Suge was his tour manager. They were with the ****s in cities all over the country on tour

I already spoke on Kat in post #70.
He is indeed a savage

man we need more info on the adventures of suge knight and katt williams

is there any footage of this black history

I mean, was he supposed to fight the teenager back?? Just take the lawsuit and charge?

I found this statement funny. I am sure you know why

But you had no idea what the role actually was, you misrepresented role and now you are holding onto a poster as some sort of evidence of Hart suspect actions.

When I pointed this out the role is not actually how you presented it, you went on about Hollywood. That is the goal post move.

Ok famb, ok :lol:
If you read my posts in here I been talking about what Hollywood does. Who they push and how they push them. You just wanted to defend Kevin Hart when there's really nothing to defend. That role is funny style to me. If it ain't to you, cool. :lol:

If you read my posts in here I been talking about what Hollywood does. Who they push and how they push them. You just wanted to defend Kevin Hart when there's really nothing to defend. That role is funny style to me. If it ain't to you, cool. :lol:
Since between the two of of us I'm the only one that saw the movie.

So yeah, cool.

yall think height and stature is everything. Put it this way, when the French Rappers Booba and Kaaris got into throwing hands on sight at the Airport Gift shop in France, if you think about Americans that would get it popping on sight at the airport top 4 names would be The Game, Wack100, Suge, and Katt. Wack100 is only 5'7 as well and Katt is 5'5 while Game is 6'4 and Suge is 6'3 but they all with the ****s the same way

yall think height and stature is everything. Put it this way, when the French Rappers Booba and Kaaris got into throwing hands on sight at the Airport Gift shop in France, if you think about Americans that would get it popping on sight at the airport top 4 names would be The Game, Wack100, Suge, and Katt. Wack100 is only 5'7 as well and Katt is 5'5 while Game is 6'4 and Suge is 6'3 but they all with the ****s the same way
No, we think height/weight MATTERS.

It IS a factor.

Nobody is saying the bigger man ALWAYS wins, but it IS A factor.

LOL @ Katt being on that list.

Back
Top Bottom