Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Katt's style and subject matter is definitely harder to sell to white people. :lol:

But the black audience love Katt. That's why he can tour and sell big tickets year after year.

Kevin is the silly black guy next door. He don't take any chances. Don't talk about politics, race. I was wrong 6pac 6pac is right he is Drake. :lol:

And nothing wrong with that. Eddie Murphy became that too and people still keep him in the goat convo off 2 specials he did 30 years ago. Meanwhile folks who I know were dying when Kevin Hart first hit the scene are acting like he was never funny.

rsz_bxwwlz0_1.png

Hol up

220px-Get_Hard_film_poster.png

Played a ex-con teaching a white dude how to be black. He been doing damn near anything for that bread. :lol:

:rofl:

Out of all his movies this one was actually not that bad if I remember correctly. Y’all prolly won’t like it but Kevin Hart filmography very appreciated for quick, easy Netflix and Chill selections :lol:

Its kinda surreal how he keep doing variations of the same role but he gotta run it up so i feel him lol.

Lmao I wanna see them give him a chance as like John Stewart in the next Justice League. Give him a chance to show some type of seriousness

latest

Why do you feel this is the case? Because he isn't putting up with their foolishness?

I think in general, people that are easier to control benefit more from the decision makers. But that is just LIFE

sheesh this is a sad truth for anyone tryna go into the entertainment industry and not be completely self sufficient like a katt, percy, suge, dame, lavar, etc.

:rofl:

Out of all his movies this one was actually not that bad if I remember correctly. Y’all prolly won’t like it but Kevin Hart filmography very appreciated for quick, easy Netflix and Chill selections :lol:

Its kinda surreal how he keep doing variations of the same role but he gotta run it up so i feel him lol.

Lmao I wanna see them give him a chance as like John Stewart in the next Justice League. Give him a chance to show some type of seriousness

latest

Bruh 4"11 he could never be a superhero. :lol:

goofy. should have said “iight bet we can go somewhere private and handle this like grown men” or said “not the time or place bruh” and left it at that.

if this was 2009-2011 Katt who was slapping Target cashiers for not honoring his coupons hella people coulda got caught in the crossfire. Dudes gotta stop being so quick to pull.

Sooo nobody’s gonna mention how Katt was blatantly lying with all of his made up stats ? His last stand up didn’t sell no 2.4 million tickets and pimp chronicles didn’t make 25 million ...... but you got simpletons in here saying he speaking the truth dude was up there rambling and hating and I don’t even like Tiffany Haddish or Kevin Hart

Sooo nobody’s gonna mention how Katt was blatantly lying with all of his made up stats ? His last stand up didn’t sell no 2.4 million tickets and pimp chronicles didn’t make 25 million ...... but you got simpletons in here saying he speaking the truth dude was up there rambling and hating and I don’t even like Tiffany Haddish or Kevin Hart

Lmao he lowkey was off on a lot of his facts.

Her husband was black (still think he was tryna jones :lol:) and she has a special).

I think he mad with how the system of hollywood overall works lol and be taking it out on the people who they choose.

Have you watched this movie?

Because you are incorrect about the plot.

Nah I didn't watch it cuz it's obvious the type of movie it is unless it's some deeper meaning you know.

From wiki

James encounters Darnell and, assuming he has been incarcerated before because he is black, begs him for help and agrees to pay him $30,000 to toughen him up for prison. Darnell, who has little idea of how to act tough, trains James by pepper-spraying him, trying to get him to develop a "mad dog" face, and creating scenarios in which James must defend himself, but all of these efforts fail miserably.

So yeah we know what image they were tryna put out with this movie. :lol: The poster itself is full cringe.

Nah I didn't watch it cuz it's obvious the type of movie it is unless it's some deeper meaning you know.

From wiki

James encounters Darnell and, assuming he has been incarcerated before because he is black, begs him for help and agrees to pay him $30,000 to toughen him up for prison. Darnell, who has little idea of how to act tough, trains James by pepper-spraying him, trying to get him to develop a "mad dog" face, and creating scenarios in which James must defend himself, but all of these efforts fail miserably.

So yeah we know what image they were tryna put out with this movie. :lol: The poster itself is full cringe.
I watched it, it doesn't portray Hart's character in a bad light. They make it clear he is a smart well meaning clean cut dude. Ferrell's character is one that comes off like an ***, and tone deaf.

The movie was really corny but if you read the wiki article that you quote from it was also points out that getting him to act tough was only part of the "training".

It was a sub par movie but using it as a way to shade Hart is OD. His role in the movie is not what you presented it. If you have an issue with the marketing, well ok I can understand that, but that's another thing.

I watched it, it doesn't portray Hart's character in a bad light. They make it clear he is a smart well meaning clean cut dude. Ferrell's character is one that comes off like an ***, and tone deaf.

The movie was really corny but if you read the wiki article that you quote from it was also points out that getting him to act tough was only part of the "training".

It was a sub par movie but using it as a way to shade Hart is OD. His role in the movie is not what you presented it. If you have an issue with the marketing, well ok, that's another thing. But using just the poster is judging a book by its cover.

Yeah but lets not act like they weren't tryna push a certain image. Even if his character was smart the movie was still using some ignorant stereotype as part of the plot. Hollywood does it all the time. They use movie posters to promote and for an image. They know what they were doing having black dude cornroll a white dudes hair and using it for promotion.

Yeah but lets not act like they weren't tryna push a certain image. Even if his character was smart the movie was still using some ignorant stereotype as part of the plot. Hollywood does it all the time. They use movie posters to promote and for an image. They know what they were doing having black dude cornroll a white dudes hair and using it for promotion.
So now your problem is with Hollywood, not Hart?

Because it seems the goal post have moved.

how you know?

Back
Top Bottom