Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

:lol: Not sure why he's letting the clip fly like this, but it's entertaining. I can only maybe sorta see the similarities, but I also think comedians exaggerate when it comes to "stealing jokes". Sometimes it really is just shared, lived experiences.

I **** with Katt, some dudes just can't help but to be themselves & aren't gonna fold and play nice with the "industry" & that gonna 100% cost cats some money, but when your great at what you do & solid in your purpose you'll still eat & be respected more for it as long as keep your peace of mind

The Rickey Smiley/Money Mike part DEFINITELY gotta be true because when I first heard Rick say that I’m like nahhh…. That role was tailor made for Katt.

I’m a fan of all them boys except Steve Harvey but, I love the competition. Ironically, he said Rick and Tyler Perry weren’t ever given masculine roles, while he himself wore a perm and was typecast as an effeminate pimp for a good while. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tyler Perry has done plenty roles outside of the Madea character.

Again, I’m a fan of all these dudes. They’re all funny to me. Ced, Earthquake, Rickey, Katt, Mark Curry… but not Steve.

And Steve stealing “Hanging with Mr. Cooper” concept for his show definitely made sense

So any dude who EVER uses a car joke during stand up (in which they more than likely will use a chair as a prop) is stealing from Katt?? Man HELL NALL.

Cedric’s joke was also better. Katt’s joke was about not realizing his vehicle broke down.

Ced’s was about parallel parking a spaceship, c’mon man. Again, any stand up joke about a car and using a chair prop will not go back to Katt Williams as being the source.

Plenty people use chairs to imitate driving

Yeah the jokes aren’t the same joke but the idea behind the jokes are the same ideology

Question is would Ced have acted out his joke the same way if he hadn’t seen how Katt acted out his joke?
Might be a case of cryptomnesia.

I don't believe at all that Ced stole Katts joke. The only similarity is the hand movement when driving. But the earliest I can find Katt on comicview is from 2005. If there were supposedly commercials, idk why I wouldn't be able to find it. Also, saying Ced don't have any specials on Netflix is also a lie. He has one on there now as well as hbo max and prime. Also Ced has a show on CBS right now lol
But, I think a lot of Katts issues come from a place of bitterness. He messed up his own career from advancing with the constant legal troubles and bad looks during the time when he was on top of the world. I hate the constant "they sold their souls, I did not." Why every time a black person makes it, it's only because they "sold their souls?"

Isn’t he like 4’11 or something? He def got that little man complex to go along w/ all his problems regarding his career stagnation.

:lol: Alright I might check out of this interview, I got a cap limit. Son said he can run a sub 4.3 second 40 right now.

Katt kinda fleet of foot though… he got wheels :lol:

D95D5BFA-44A1-4A4D-A548-048C06468067.gif

Last edited:
The Rickey Smiley/Money Mike part DEFINITELY gotta be true because when I first heard Rick say that I’m like nahhh…. That role was tailor made for Katt.

I’m a fan of all them boys except Steve Harvey but, I love the competition. Ironically, he said Rick and Tyler Perry weren’t ever given masculine roles, while he himself wore a perm and was typecast as an effeminate pimp for a good while. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tyler Perry has done plenty roles outside of the Madea character.

Again, I’m a fan of all these dudes. They’re all funny to me. Ced, Earthquake, Rickey, Katt, Mark Curry… but not Steve.

And Steve stealing “Hanging with Mr. Cooper” concept for his show definitely made sense

Think his point is that we only remember Tyler Perry for Madea.

Katt is old and bitter. He’s bitter about all the money and opportunities he’s lost. So he’s created a scenario where everybody that succeeded is a gay sellout and yall just eat it up.

every comic he names is somebody that has had decades worth of success and here’s katt on the outside looking in because of his own actions

Katt is old and bitter. He’s bitter about all the money and opportunities he’s lost. So he’s created a scenario where everybody that succeeded is a gay sellout and yall just eat it up.

every comic he names is somebody that has had decades worth of success and here’s katt on the outside looking in because of his own actions
Not everyone views success the same
U sound like a straight hater
Or one of the kids of the comedians he talked about

Not everyone views success the same
U sound like a straight hater
Or one of the kids of the comedians he talked about
How am I a hater. I don’t use every chance I get to bring other successful black people down because I’m unhappy with myself. Katt has literally been a hater for years now. He’s just like faizon

Back
Top Bottom