Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

It's hard to take anyone serious who would say this with a straight face.

This interview is funny for sure but it lacks integrity. At least Shannon called him out when he tried to go down the 'i was a great athlete' route.
Kapp Williams: "I ran a sub 4.2 40 "
Shannon: "it's a Jimmy John's across the street, we can go over there and GET a sub" :rofl: :rofl:

Shannon is very good at lightly pulling people's card.

One of his partners called Katt on the joke stealing timeline also, l was glad to hear that because l was confused too.

Idk about that one Katt
On some comedy as a craft type ****….

When you live off of the BITS that you work on and craft over time….

And did the bit on TV first….In the world of comedy when you do a bit or joke first, ESPECIALLY ON CAMERA you can own claim to that joke/bit now…

Yeah Ced definitely took the blueprint and modified it so it wouldn’t be infringing…did it on his special too WILD

But Katt caught that ****, I see it too.

It's verified that Ced stole Katt's joke... The guy who played the thief in 'Friday After Next' backed up Katt's claims about Rickey making stuff up .. and he was the first to speak on Harvey as well as all the other weird sexual shh in Hollywood. To top it off he completely downplayed his generosity, Katt really is a giver... Yet with all that you still got weirdos claiming he's bitter and lying in here when he literally just came on the show to set the record straight about things two previous guests said about him. Mans can't even defend his name without being called bitter. Shout out to Katt for keeping it a buck. 2 million views in 10 hours.. sheesh. Katt is to the comedy game what Ai was to the NBA or what Vick was to the NFL. He's the people's champ.

Yeah the times I can remember Katt going at people it was always as a response to something they said about him, however slight it was. But he's a comedian, if you're gonna give him an excuse to crack on you, he's definitely the one to do it. Now these other guys supposed to be funny, KINGS of comedy in fact, why not come back at him and we can all enjoy it for the comedy it is? Not sure why people are upset in here lol.

Are you really a liar and a hater if you’re responding to and correcting various lies that were said about you as the truth?

NO!

I stand with Katt!

Cincinnati native.

Avondale stand up!

For years he’s been hearing about the slander, he corrects it every time and stands on it.

Are you really a liar and a hater if you’re responding to and correcting various lies that were said about you as the truth?

I didn't think he was hating on Rickey Smiley, Cedric or Steve at all.

I think we need to think of terms of sports, and comedy is a competition. He gives credit for people he finds funny or likes. He likes DL.

Hope Puff don’t put the hit on him after this :smh:

I don’t think PUFF can touch him, since he don’t owe KATT moneyand KAtt wont be coming around looking for money.

Not to Mention Katt had been saying for years he’s got info and has been paying for info on folks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom