Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

The Rickey Smiley/Money Mike part DEFINITELY gotta be true because when I first heard Rick say that I’m like nahhh…. That role was tailor made for Katt.

I’m a fan of all them boys except Steve Harvey but, I love the competition. Ironically, he said Rick and Tyler Perry weren’t ever given masculine roles, while he himself wore a perm and was typecast as an effeminate pimp for a good while. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tyler Perry has done plenty roles outside of the Madea character.

Again, I’m a fan of all these dudes. They’re all funny to me. Ced, Earthquake, Rickey, Katt, Mark Curry… but not Steve.

And Steve stealing “Hanging with Mr. Cooper” concept for his show definitely made sense

“Tyler Perry has done plenty roles outside of the Madea character”………….and NONE of them were good champ. That includes the Madea character as well.

“Tyler Perry has done plenty roles outside of the Madea character”………….and NONE of them were good champ. That includes the Madea character as well.
Whenever I think of Tyler Perry
First thing that comes to mind
Is that boondocks episode
Classic

He's a little bitter and liar for sure, probably a narcissist, but an entertaining character, with the occasional clarity and truths. Always take with a grain of salt. It's highly unlikely that every single time favor doesn't swing his way and lands on someone else it's because of illuminati gay ritual plans. :lol:

How am I a hater. I don’t use every chance I get to bring other successful black people down because I’m unhappy with myself. Katt has literally been a hater for years now. He’s just like faizon

You make it sound like Katt is out here dusted and disgusted. Katt won an Emmy and tours year round, well known comedy specials. How you compare and Faizon? :lol:

Alot of revisionism going on in here 😂. If you are a fan of his comedy thats fine but dont make it seem like he hasnt always been a liar and a hater. Yall have been watching and listening to him for years now to know better.

After he did that interview talking shxt about Lil Rel because he was "ugly" i knew what he was about.

What great, extraordinary masculine characters has Katt Williams played? I’m a fan of all these dudes but c’mon…

Katt Williams was out here with a rusty perm that looked like Madame CJ walker did it for him in 1906 and he left in for 100 years straight. But he the resident purveyor of being masculine? :lol:

He got some nerve talking about dudes playing masculine roles when Terry Crews was trying to fondle him in Friday After Next…

Last edited:
Katt lied talking about he told the directors that he wasn’t willing to do a sexual assault scene but what was this…?

He said Rickey was a sucka for his willingness to do a rape scene in the movie… but Katt himself allowed this…? C’mon dawg

Dudes be lying just to lie. Dude did a scene with Crews’ character insinuating that he was gone run up in him.

Last edited:
Katt lied talking about he told the directors that he wasn’t a willing to do a sexual assault scene but what was this…?

He said Rickey was a sucka for his willingness to do a rape scene in the movie… but Katt himself allowed this…? C’mon dawg

Dudes be lying just to lie. Dude did a scene with Crews’ character insinuating that he was gone run up in him.

It's not flat out rape, but it is assault. He kinda put it on the studio overlords too but... Cube wrote that.

It's not flat out rape, but it is assault. He kinda put it on the studio overlords too but... Cube wrote that.

Man nah. You don’t even let someone play with you like that. The fact of the matter is he participated. A real man with values and a code (as Katt implies) doesn’t allow anything of the sort.

Fact of the matter is, that s*** was legitimately close to a rape scene/sexual assault which he claims Rickey was willing to do and he basically does the same s*** that he criticized Rick for being OKAY with. He can’t backpedal

Alot of revisionism going on in here 😂. If you are a fan of his comedy thats fine but dont make it seem like he hasnt always been a liar and a hater. Yall have been watching and listening to him for years now to know better.

After he did that interview talking shxt about Lil Rel because he was "ugly" i knew what he was about.
And recently I heard an ali siddiq story about katt and how he was moving funny. And ali seems like a stand up dude

That and he did it on Shannon's show or a reason.
I mean, these are paid interviews you know. All of these podcasts with celebs are paid + a little bit of a marketing deal. So just liek Brittany renner, he prob gave katt a nice 15-20k for an interview and that’s this months marketing budget basically

5aPFtkM.png

It's verified that Ced stole Katt's joke... The guy who played the thief in 'Friday After Next' backed up Katt's claims about Rickey making stuff up .. and he was the first to speak on Harvey as well as all the other weird sexual shh in Hollywood. To top it off he completely downplayed his generosity, Katt really is a giver... Yet with all that you still got weirdos claiming he's bitter and lying in here when he literally just came on the show to set the record straight about things two previous guests said about him. Mans can't even defend his name without being called bitter. Shout out to Katt for keeping it a buck. 2 million views in 10 hours.. sheesh. Katt is to the comedy game what Ai was to the NBA or what Vick was to the NFL. He's the people's champ.

It's verified that Ced stole Katt's joke... The guy who played the thief in 'Friday After Next' backed up Katt's claims about Rickey making stuff up .. and he was the first to speak on Harvey as well as all the other weird sexual shh in Hollywood. To top it off he completely downplayed his generosity, Katt really is a giver... Yet with all that you still got weirdos claiming he's bitter and lying in here when he literally just came on the show to set the record straight about things two previous guests said about him. Mans can't even defend his name without being called bitter. Shout out to Katt for keeping it a buck. 2 million views in 10 hours.. sheesh. Katt is to the comedy game what Ai was to the NBA or what Vick was to the NFL. He's the people's champ.

I only saw one person call him bitter and Katt lied about a few things as I mentioned. Both can be true.

He said he wouldn’t play a gay/rape scene. Which he did.

He said said Ced isn’t funny and can’t dance. Both are lies. He basically said Ced is out of work when dude has a show and comedy specials.

He said some truths, and some lies.

Katt is old and bitter. He’s bitter about all the money and opportunities he’s lost. So he’s created a scenario where everybody that succeeded is a gay sellout and yall just eat it up.

every comic he names is somebody that has had decades worth of success and here’s katt on the outside looking in because of his own actions
We found Steve!

I only saw one person call him bitter and Katt lied about a few things as I mentioned. Both can be true.

He said he wouldn’t play a gay/rape scene. Which he did.

He said said Ced isn’t funny and can’t dance. Both are lies. He basically said Ced is out of work when dude has a show and comedy specials.

He said some truths, and some lies.
I came in on the last page and immediately so a post calling Katt a liar so I assumed that was a shared sentiment. That's on me, my apologies. Katt didn't say he didn't have specials tho. Ultimately, I love Ced as much as I love Katt and he's an absolute legend but he obviously stole Katt's joke. It's kind of silly to call Katt a lie when there's documented proof on the Internet. Even in the response Ced just did he doesn't even deny stealing the joke anymore lol

Back
Top Bottom