Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

It's funny cuz everytime somebody is exposed for doing foul **** the internet wave is "cancel him". Then when somebody basically says this is a larger issue in entertainment the internet wave is "No, you're a conspiracy theorist".

This and the need to downplay whoever the person is career to make them seem "broke & bitter". Dudes swear if you aren't on top of the charts & being pushed by the biggest machines in media your somehow "failing"

Which furthers my point that i could very easily see people doing things against their morals for the money & look, because peace of mind, respect, and control of your destiny means nothint to a lot of people. It's all about how much money you could bring in & the publics perception of "success" for some

The thing about the lightskin funny looking wife has gone viral, but the reasoning behind it seems pretty strange. I notice whenever there's some colorist talk, it tends to be open season to insult and disrespect lightskin women & it usually comes from the most "pro black" accounts :lol:

1704395052805.gif

Kat :pimp:

Only Friday l acknowledge is the og so I've never seen the rest. I pulled up the bathroom scene and couldn't get through the first 30 seconds. Mad weird and definitely an attempt to emasculate Katt.

Never thought about this till now

Craig being scared of terry crews wasnt on brand with his character.

I clearly remember the opening night showing of that movie and the entire theater was laughing uncontrollably during that entire bathroom scene. "I like my fish squirmy" and "Damon, I am a boy!" are still lines vividly in my head.

Not gonna defend those jokes in 2024, but 20+ years ago, on opening night, that entire scene absolutely killed and the crowd was hysterical. Just sayin'. To this day, I like FAF just after much as the og.

I clearly remember the opening night showing of that movie and the entire theater was laughing uncontrollably during that entire bathroom scene. "I like my fish squirmy" and "Damon, I am a boy!" are still lines vividly in my head.

Not gonna defend those jokes in 2024, but 20+ years ago, on opening night, that entire scene absolutely killed and the crowd was hysterical. Just sayin'. To this day, I like FAF just after much as the og.
Y’all def trippin
Is Friday after next funny???
Sure
Is it better than the og???
Hell no

It’s funny how there’s proof out there
Of like 80% of what he sayin is true
But folks still talking bout he angry and bitter :lol:

This and the need to downplay whoever the person is career to make them seem "broke & bitter". Dudes swear if you aren't on top of the charts & being pushed by the biggest machines in media your somehow "failing"

Which furthers my point that i could very easily see people doing things against their morals for the money & look, because peace of mind, respect, and control of your destiny means nothint to a lot of people. It's all about how much money you could bring in & the publics perception of "success" for some
Taraji just basically told us the people we see in movies and hit TV shows ain't really getting it how we think.

You tripping. Next Friday is funny. I took a while to grow on my be Mike Epps and Katt stole the movie.

It’s some revisionist history bout that movie now cuz of Kat’s comments but it never was an issue before n Kat himself played along with the the rape threat in that role…It wasn’t any actual rape but Terry Crews whole character was a booty goon that was fresh out of jail n on the prowl

Seems like a non issue to me, it was funny back then n still is now when I watch the movie round Xmas time

Yea that and the Kevin Hart being a plant thing. Pretty sure a lot of us saw Hart’s come up in real time and he had a long arduous grind getting to where he is today. You can have the opinion that he’s not funny or overexposed, but he most definitely isn’t a plant.

Kevin did paper soldiers in what 03 and had that lil role in 40 Year Old Virgin in 05. He ain't really take off until 2011.

The Jonathan Majors **** had me rolling

“Marvel will cancel you so fast you won’t even be allowed to read a comic book” :rofl: :rofl:

Somebody finally addressed the elephant in the room with Majors :lol: Idk who decided to push bro as some type of heartthrob

Taraji just basically told us the people we see in movies and hit TV shows ain't really getting it how we think.

This is a given for most of the acting industry. Honestly, I think people outside of it still equate being on TV and/or a movie with having a bunch of money. The next time y'all see the credits roll on a TV show or movie, just know a regular 9-5'er is making more than 80% of those names :lol:

Taraji has a rightful issue in her position, though (as expounded on by Katt). An actor of another race/gender (read: white) with her credits and accolades wouldn't be getting chump-changed.

It’s some revisionist history bout that movie now cuz of Kat’s comments but it never was an issue before n Kat himself played along with the the rape threat in that role…It wasn’t any actual rape but Terry Crews whole character was a booty goon that was fresh out of jail n on the prowl

Seems like a non issue to me, it was funny back then n still is now when I watch the movie round Xmas time

I can be mistaken but I thought Katt was saying the role called for him to actually get raped and he changed in into what it is today.

Back
Top Bottom