Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

I'm not gonna act like i know about what's going on in Hollywood or anything about rituals/sacrifices/homosexual activities etc etc, but at some point EVERYONE can't be lying about the type of energy that's being promoted over there.

Everytime i see the convo come up tho i see a portion of people acting as if it's unfathomable & extreme conspiracies & i'm often left confused. We see people degrade themselves, disrespect others, do degenerate things online EVERYDAY for FREE :lol:. So the idea that people would "sell their soul" & go against their morals & principles for millions of dollars & fame seems pretty ****ing rational to me

Katt Williams reminds me of Umar Johnson in some ways

A naturally funny and entertaining dude that mixes salient points with nonsense, lies, exaggerations, and wild takes.

You can enjoy watching the spectacle, but you have to take be careful to not take what they are saying as gospel

Welp
Just heard it from someone
VERY credible
Could katt run a 40
Nah
But everything else about the people
He was talking bout
Is straight truth
Even the Weinstein thing is truth
But they not sure if Harvey was just joking
Or being serious
Cause dude would just say stuff like that
But he for sure said it
everything else katt said about them folks is straight truth
Believe or disbelieve if u want

Katt Williams reminds me of Umar Johnson in some ways

A naturally funny and entertaining dude that mixes salient points with nonsense, lies, exaggerations, and wild takes.

You can enjoy watching the spectacle, but you have to take be careful to not take what they are saying as gospel
Yeah I love Katt, for the most part folks are just approaching it with some brevity and objectivity, not taking it too serious. Always gotta have the dudes that can't help themselves and go full throated on any charismatic male personality though. Types that called Kevin Samuels Goddaddy.

What a lot of folks
who some in this thread don’t know or realize
Katt really put a lot of folks on
All that is truth
Folks will tell u
He put a lot of money in folks pockets
And ain’t ask for it back
He really solid
I know he been caught up in foolishness
But he really a thorough dude

Also Cedric is know to steal a few jokes
Couple comedy dudes actually
Known for it
Cedric that mencina dude
And few others
Some will tweak it a lil like Cedric did

Only parts I thought was cap was when he started talking about himself (books read; 40 time :smh: ). You can tell when Unc started asking about his upbringing he got real uncomfortable.

All the other stories he said about other people have been out there for awhile. Now millions of people know :lol:

I'm not gonna act like i know about what's going on in Hollywood or anything about rituals/sacrifices/homosexual activities etc etc, but at some point EVERYONE can't be lying about the type of energy that's being promoted over there.

Everytime i see the convo come up tho i see a portion of people acting as if it's unfathomable & extreme conspiracies & i'm often left confused. We see people degrade themselves, disrespect others, do degenerate things online EVERYDAY for FREE :lol:. So the idea that people would "sell their soul" & go against their morals & principles for millions of dollars & fame seems pretty ****ing rational to me

It's funny cuz everytime somebody is exposed for doing foul **** the internet wave is "cancel him". Then when somebody basically says this is a larger issue in entertainment the internet wave is "No, you're a conspiracy theorist".

We see people degrade themselves, disrespect others, do degenerate things online EVERYDAY for FREE :lol:. So the idea that people would "sell their soul" & go against their morals & principles for millions of dollars & fame seems pretty ****ing rational to me
:lol:Know what, you're right.

Only parts I thought was cap was when he started talking about himself (books read; 40 time :smh: ). You can tell when Unc started asking about his upbringing he got real uncomfortable.

All the other stories he said about other people have been out there for awhile. Now millions of people know :lol:
Yea that and the Kevin Hart being a plant thing. Pretty sure a lot of us saw Hart’s come up in real time and he had a long arduous grind getting to where he is today. You can have the opinion that he’s not funny or overexposed, but he most definitely isn’t a plant.

Back
Top Bottom