Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Dave has been getting sitcoms and movie roles since he was a teen. He’s had multiple pilots and was even given a movie of his own(which bombed etc) but still given a movie before killing me softly . If anything that’s the poster child for a plant but Katt won’t say that because 1. Dave is more loved than he is & 2. Dave is kind of universally seen as funny. So he can’t attack him.
That’s not the poster child for a plant
He actually put in work
For YEARS
With chappelle show being what catapulted him to a household name
And it actually was really till season 2
Season 1 black folks all knew him
But season 2 is where white folks got hip
And he was outta here
He ain’t attack him cause it’s known Dave a stand up dude
And ain’t just doing anything for a check
As well hasn’t done anything shady towards katt
Only person katt shaded in the comedy world
Who I never heard shade him was earthquake
But he even said earthquake a good dude
And he’s funny
He just can’t read

This how Katt Williams said Cedric the Entertainer was sitting on that couch :lol:
IMG_6202.jpeg

Shannon is not a Hollywood insider so Katt Williams basically chastised him for allowing people to slander his name on his podcast and then took him to school

Slightly on topic

American popular culture is no longer what it use to be because of phones, instance access, and lack of talent. Hollywood and celebs have lost their luster, ever since they’ve displayed their lives on color purple.

This revisionist history about color purple really shows me that some of these black folks grew up sheltered or are dense as hell.

How about… these folks just ain’t TALENTED.

The color purple is 40+ year old story. There’s a Mista, Celie, Harpo, Sophia in damn near EVERY family and culture.

Fool said agenda…. Well, Reagan’s AGENDA was to pump dope in the hood. That’s why there were dudes like a doughboy or O-Dog in the neighborhood

People not talented like that anymore. Folks love to hate Tyler Perry but support equally ridiculous s*** in real life and in theater

Slightly on topic

Well said. Great movies with great storytelling are hard to come by today. Then on top of that they seem to push talented actors out of the way in favor of "attractive" folks. I wish Michael b Jordan nothing but continued success but you can't tell me there aren't better actors than him out there to be pushed as the new face of black Hollywood.

Only person not funny
Imo
Is Steve Harvey

No lie, I skip through damn near all of Steve’s parts on Kings of Comedy.

DL’s set was hardly ever funny to me also. Intelligent dude, but I never got into his stand up.

Ced’s set was always just “cool” to me.

If I’m keeping it a bean… I watch Kings of Comedy and fast forward to Bernie’s set. :lol:

Shannon Sharpe: Have you ever smoked w/ Snoop Dogg?

Katt Williams: Yes, I've smoked w/ Snoop...I actually smoke more weed than Snoop...but I just only smoke weed, I don't put nothing else in my weed.

I’m surprised nobody else said anything bout this part
I was :rofl:

American popular culture is no longer what it use to be because of phones, instance access, and lack of talent. Hollywood and celebs have lost their luster, ever since they’ve displayed their lives on color purple.

This revisionist history about color purple really shows me that some of these black folks grew up sheltered or are dense as hell.

How about… these folks just ain’t TALENTED.

The color purple is 40+ year old story. There’s a Mista, Celie, Harpo, Sophia in damn near EVERY family and culture.

Fool said agenda…. Well, Reagan’s AGENDA was to pump dope in the hood. That’s why there were dudes like a doughboy or O-Dog in the neighborhood

People not talented like that anymore. Folks love to hate Tyler Perry but support equally ridiculous s*** in real life and in theater

Y'all got color purple type of people in y'all family?

I seen the color purple once I don't have any interest in sitting through it again. It's way too over the top buffoon-ish.

Back
Top Bottom