Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Also how Faizon been a standup for decades and I can't remember a single set?
Bro they dug up one he was super skinny
Like way before he was in
“Don’t Be A Menace “ with the Wayans Brothers dude had on a whole Jean fit with a high top

Dude just sweats hate in his interviews and that’s all that folks say in the comment section

Katt looks older than Martin and Nia long . There’s a diff between a 20 year old playing a teenager and a 40 year old playing another 40 year olds son…
IIRC, on Shay Shay he said he was supposed to be the partner. They probably changed it when Katt backed out. That, still, has never stopped Hollywood. You ever seen Mean Girls? Lacey Chabert was in her 30s.

IIRC, on Shay Shay he said he was supposed to be the partner. They probably changed it when Katt backed out. That, still, has never stopped Hollywood. You ever seen Mean Girls? Lacey Chabert was in her 30s.
Chabert is 41 and mean girls came out 20 years ago. There prob better examples

I remember watching Deon on comic view wayyyy back in the day. He did a joke about having to go to the grocery store for his mom, but he was high as hell and forgot how to spell “of”. Man was sounding it out and all. Had me rolling. He said something along the lines of:

“A gallon of… damn… how do you spell of? Of… of… Damn I know there’s a V somewhere in that ************” :lol:

Last edited:
So menace 2 society and juice weren’t over the top and buffoonish? Had bros out here being stalking serial killers

Those movies still had balance. The Muslim in Menace and his father, Cane's grandparents. Cane himself had balance at the end. The only real bad guy in Juice was Bishop. Everybody else was regular highschool kids in the hood.

Color Purple and Tyler Perry movies are just foolery.

Back
Top Bottom