Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

American popular culture is no longer what it use to be because of phones, instance access, and lack of talent. Hollywood and celebs have lost their luster, ever since they’ve displayed their lives on color purple.

This revisionist history about color purple really shows me that some of these black folks grew up sheltered or are dense as hell.

How about… these folks just ain’t TALENTED.

The color purple is 40+ year old story. There’s a Mista, Celie, Harpo, Sophia in damn near EVERY family and culture.

Fool said agenda…. Well, Reagan’s AGENDA was to pump dope in the hood. That’s why there were dudes like a doughboy or O-Dog in the neighborhood

People not talented like that anymore. Folks love to hate Tyler Perry but support equally ridiculous s*** in real life and in theater
This a loooooong *** post
JUST to say u like Tyler Perry

"Oh Lord"

That "Oh Lord, have mercy "made him sound like an old deacon in the church.
Video is at 10 million views in less than 2 days. Shannon’s subs been going up on both channels too.

Katt damn near made that interview a Stand up special.
That is what I have been telling folks. Shannon said he hit Katt up almost 2 years ago about an interview and he told him he wasn't ready yet. It's like Katt let most of the other comedians go on that he addressed before he got on the show. This was an impromptu standup that went 2:45. No special he can do will ever top this.

By the way:
Ced hasn't been funny since he won the comic view contest and became the host. Everything before that was hilarious.
D.L. hasn't been funny, since he relinquished the comic view host title. Picking on people in the audience was his thing.
Once Ced and DL started making real money, the material suffered, but you have to adjust to everyone to be relevant.
Chris Rock hasn't been funny since he got the divorce and you can tell he was still healing from it, in his last standup. He doesn't have the same energy anymore.
Kevin Hart has never been funny. His last standup that I tried, I paused it right at the 30 min mark and hadn't laughed not one time. I just turned it off.

Any other comedian it's not even worth me addressing.

Last edited:
Well said. Great movies with great storytelling are hard to come by today. Then on top of that they seem to push talented actors out of the way in favor of "attractive" folks. I wish Michael b Jordan nothing but continued success but you can't tell me there aren't better actors than him out there to be pushed as the new face of black Hollywood.
Agree,

He was cringe in Black Panther honestly, and I haven't even tried the Rocky remakes...
That's why the Majors thing hurt so much, he really is an elite actor imo.....
The last film I really saw that had realistic black characters was moonlight tbh

Last edited:
High key, I’m happy for Shannon. You can tell he’s been taking this media thing seriously. Glad to see him getting this look. Especially after all the work he did on undisputed, only for Skip to send him off.

Also dope that he’s not pigeonholed to strictly talking sports.

10M views in this short amount of time.

One door closes another one opens. :smokin

we need more real cats like Kevin Samuels to bless the youtubes. Comedic entertainers are only good for short spurts.

Last edited:
The last film I really saw that had realistic black characters was moonlight tbh
IMG_8243.gif

You can't compare SM comedians to traditional comedians, literally all you need is 1 vid to go viral and you're on from there but druski's old skits were funny when he started catering to the young white crowd that's when his **** started to become watered down. I don't understand why he tours, hes not a standup act so what is he doing at his shows
I actually went to see Druski show and it was legit funny, Nav Greene opened and did real stand up and then druski came on, did the coulda been stuff and brought our Nav and Roddy Rebel. It was well worth my money.

Didn’t mention Tiffany haddish at all? I forgot if there’s a relation between the two but that’s another non funny person that was on top of the world for a year or two then fell the **** off conpletely

Most people probably have no idea who she even is in 2024 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom