Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Why is there an assumption Kevin hart is hoeing for roles?

I thought it was just because he made safe comedy. Aware me

He is controlled. He can’t step out of his zone because he makes “safe comedy” ? Right?
:rofl:

So not it's because kevin is funny to a wider audience than katt that he gets roles and work, it's apparently because he's thotting himself around hollywood to get roles (Where's the proof of this btw?)

Again, Katt just won an emmy, that defeats your entire point on him not appealing to white audiences.

Crews sued the guy who assaulted him and is still getting roles, the disconnect in logic between your points is hilarious.

Chris is trash, hasn't made anything funny in 2 decades, we all saw that netflix special.

You Katt cheerleaders are something else

No it’s both. He’s not getting all these roles to not give nothing up.

Ever heard of the black comedian in a dress?

It’s clear Katt won Emmy because it was Donald Glover’s show.

Let’s see what roles Crews gets. Still early. Also didn’t he drop the case because the guy recently apologized?

Do you think that old white man randomly went to grab a 6’5 black dudes nuts randomly or because he might’ve had history with Terry Crews? Do you think Crews is playing this angry man whose mad his nuts got grabbed? Or mad because it was publicly at a party? Crews was embarrassed in front of his wife and shamed of what he did for a role in the past.

Trust me that dude who grabbed him did it before.

He is controlled. He can’t step out of his zone because he makes “safe comedy” ? Right?

But this is the same Kev he’s been his whole career. His whole stand up is him being a wimpy short dude/loser and he plays the same role in every movie.

I can’t think anytime Kev dressed like a woman or played any degrading roles. Correct me if I’m wrong.

But this is the same Kev he’s been his whole career. His whole stand up is him being a wimpy short dude/loser and he plays the same role in every movie.

I can’t think anytime Kev dressed like a woman or played any degrading roles. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Ummm ok
kevin-hart-in-drag.png

Hol up

220px-Get_Hard_film_poster.png

Played a ex-con teaching a white dude how to be black. He been doing damn near anything for that bread. :lol:

Hol up

220px-Get_Hard_film_poster.png

Played a ex-con teaching a white dude how to be black. He been doing damn near anything for that bread. :lol:

Get em!!!!

What I say earlier?

Kevin Hart type casted into short goofy pathetic black weakling sidekick and the opposite of the masculinity they give his costars like The Rock and several others.
The gay *** cultist Hollywood agenda loves a black man when they can declaw him of alpha leadership and masculinity and make him the opposite.
Aye Young Joc...you on hard times you need dat bread??
You want back in the industry???
Here throw this dress on and prove it.

Yung-Joc-in-a-dress-2017.png

Get em!!!!

What I say earlier?

Kevin Hart type casted into short goofy pathetic black weakling sidekick and the opposite of the masculinity they give his costars like The Rock and several others.
The gay *** cultist Hollywood agenda loves a black man when they can declaw him of alpha leadership and masculinity and make him the opposite.
Aye Young Joc...you on hard times you need dat bread??
You want back in the industry???
Here throw this dress on and prove it.

Yung-Joc-in-a-dress-2017.png

Sugafree dropping that knowledge. Good one brother.

Public humiliation is one as well.

Chris Tucker is nowhere to be found for a damn reason.
Why do you feel this is the case? Because he isn't putting up with their foolishness?

I think in general, people that are easier to control benefit more from the decision makers. But that is just LIFE

Yeah I was oblivious to the dress/ emasculating stuff Kevin Hart did but I gave up on him after Ride Along and that BS that was Get Hard. That was a biscuit movie and I completely forgot about it.

No it’s both. He’s not getting all these roles to not give nothing up.

Ever heard of the black comedian in a dress?

It’s clear Katt won Emmy because it was Donald Glover’s show.

Let’s see what roles Crews gets. Still early. Also didn’t he drop the case because the guy recently apologized?

Do you think that old white man randomly went to grab a 6’5 black dudes nuts randomly or because he might’ve had history with Terry Crews? Do you think Crews is playing this angry man whose mad his nuts got grabbed? Or mad because it was publicly at a party? Crews was embarrassed in front of his wife and shamed of what he did for a role in the past.

Trust me that dude who grabbed him did it before.
Listening to too much Cory Holcombe I see

I wonder if she addresses this situation this morning.

Her last ig post is that typical "God will help me through this" quote

apparently she looking 4 all the smoke as we speak :lol: @ #sheready lmao

Katt's style and subject matter is definitely harder to sell to white people. :lol:

But the black audience love Katt. That's why he can tour and sell big tickets year after year.

Kevin is the silly black guy next door. He don't take any chances. Don't talk about politics, race. I was wrong 6pac 6pac is right he is Drake. :lol:

safe as hell and gon give you ya money back everytime :lol:

Back
Top Bottom