Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Harvey really sat up there with Monique and admitted to having zero integrity

He married a known sack chaser and either she or he made him give HER kids his last name.

Steve is henpecked. He’s an easy lick. Dude will do whatever it takes to be relevant and get money. I started noticing he had zero integrity a loooooong time ago.

Mans be clean as hell though. Dapper as hell but yeah, he’s a classic opportunistic and a simp.

IMG_1969.jpeg

Eh I take it with a grain of salt. They said the same about Christina Milian. Except it was her mother. Not saying its not possible, but Im taking gossip for just that.

In the midst of all these incredibly shaky claims, all I can think is how does Steve's stepdaughter dating a few hollywood dudes benefit him in any way? What "clout" is generated by such a transaction? Now if he was getting his biological kids hooked up with hollywood types, that would be a remarkable feat (no shade, but they definitely got his genetics). You can't honestly put up footage of his twins next to Lori and seriously question why she is more desirable. People take this gossip stuff way too seriously as fact when it's just rampant tabloid speculation.

I think it makes even more sense to pump out a child that isn’t yours. It’s more wicked/sinister, but it makes sense.

I’m sure more things have happened to Quincy than have happened to the other Combs children.

In the midst of all these incredibly shaky claims, all I can think is how does Steve's stepdaughter dating a few hollywood dudes benefit him in any way? What "clout" is generated by such a transaction?

What’s Lori’s last name champ?? Even if Steve isn’t in the picture, his last name and or even he is mentioned when Lori is brought up. That’s the benefit to him.

What’s Lori’s last name champ?? Even if Steve isn’t in the picture, his last name and or even he is mentioned when Lori is brought up. That’s the benefit to him.

Mans already has like 5 TV Shows. He's gonna pimp out his step-daughter just to get his last name in the tabloids? Seems like a Stretch Armstrong level reach

Mans already has like 5 TV Shows. He's gonna pimp out his step-daughter just to get his last name in the tabloids? Seems like a Stretch Armstrong level reach

The man called the directors of Oceans Eleven in order to sabotage Bernie. He’s LIKE that. Dude will do anything to stay relevant

We’re talking about a guy that stabbed his friend in the back just to get a movie role. With that being said I put NOTHING pass a ***** like that.

Back
Top Bottom