Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

This is the same nonsense that Charlamagne said, talking about “why don’t you expose the white people instead”. Personally, I don’t care about some no name, no face, insignificant white person that nobody knows and that nobody cares about.

I care about the person actually committing the offense. In this case it’s the black people who are wrong or did another black person wrong. Reason being is WE expect more out of people that look like us, not folks that we don’t know or can’t identify. Remember……back in the days of slavery the house negro that wasn’t on code and snitched on the field negros got it the worse. Same rules apply here. If you are black, and are not on code you deserve to get called out and excruciated.

I’m glad she frying her *** up I can’t stand haddish. She makes black women look horrible in the eyes of others. It’s the reason she has the platform she has. She’s not funny or talented. She’s gonna portray a negative stereotype about black women on national platforms and it’s extremely harmful. Her, Kevin, Steve I’ll never condone any of their soft shoe tap dancing

I’m glad she frying her *** up I can’t stand haddish. She makes black women look horrible in the eyes of others. It’s the reason she has the platform she has. She’s not funny or talented. She’s gonna portray a negative stereotype about black women on national platforms and it’s extremely harmful. Her, Kevin, Steve I’ll never condone any of their soft shoe tap dancing
I’m glad she’s totally off the radar now. She never knew how to turn her **** off and the more her star started to rise, the more obnoxious and unbearable she became. No wonder Common dipped on her. He couldn’t deal with that **** 24/7.

I see why nobody wants to deal with Mo and her husband (2nd slide) - they’re sitting there like they a Pastor and First Lady. I’m assuming this is their interaction all the time.

Damn DL went off, I ain't never seen DL get pissed like that.

I was listening to Deon Cole on Stephen A podcast and he said as heated as these beefs are these interviews have lit a fire under black comedy. Ticket sells across the board are up, overall interest is up.

Does Shannon Sharpe want to be this guy though? I mean engagement is engagement and money is money sure, but to be kind of the male Wendy Williams seems kind of caddy and LipStickAlleyish probably wasnt his original goal with the pod. Get your money black man either way tho

Does Shannon Sharpe want to be this guy though? I mean engagement is engagement and money is money sure, but to be kind of the male Wendy Williams seems kind of caddy and LipStickAlleyish probably wasnt his original goal with the pod. Get your money black man either way tho
It wasn’t originally like this. Katt turned into the air out sessions. As long as he’s letting the guest dictate the conversation, he should be good

We keep hearing these stories

1707628696586.png

Back
Top Bottom