Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Marlon Wayans is probably one of the worst comedians on the planet. The show was good but everything else is just garbage try hard cringe.

I find it funny dudes worried about dresses but some of their favorite rappers and homeboys walking around with their pants sagging to the floor, wearing purses, dying their hair every color in the DuPont color index, it’s just weird to me.

No man with his hair dyed blonde, blue, green, purple, red, etc and wearing a purse can ever question another man :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Lets be for real, the way black folks feel about males in dresses is a completely different conversation.

Name a time he was funny outside of the wayans brothers show

His appearances on the last couple seasons of in living color, senseless, the 6th man, boogaloo in “above them rim”, septuplets, don’t be a menace while drinking, both scary movies, Mo money, norbit, white chics, little man…

Marlon ain’t really got no smutt on his name. Dude is a legend and part of comedy royalty. The wayans are the #1 black comedy family

Above the rim was a solid acting performance. Not funny. The rest of that wasn’t it for me

Damon is actually funny. Marlon is just trying way too hard to be funny and is not at all.

Lets be for real, the way black folks feel about males in dresses is a completely different conversation.

The culture is VERY weird when you have black men in gangs who’d rather “ride” for the homies but don’t take care of their kids and don’t love women. Ready to spend the bend for dudes who probably will snitch or kill them.

As well as frat culture. Dudes letting another man paddle and haze them, and let dudes wear their clothes just to join a Fraternity.

It’s all funny to me. Dudes trying to question other men but just as worse. A man ain’t even supposed to be worried about another mans sexuality

His appearances on the last couple seasons of in living color, senseless, the 6th man, boogaloo in “above them rim”, septuplets, don’t be a menace while drinking, both scary movies, Mo money, norbit, white chics, little man…

Marlon ain’t really got no **** on his name. Dude is a legend and part of comedy royalty. The wayans are the #1 black comedy family

So he ain’t been funny in 25 years? Time to update that resume

Above the rim was a solid acting performance. Not funny. The rest of that wasn’t it for me
Mo Money and Dont be a Menance is great. Legit top notch black entertainment, word to Stacey Dash.

6th man and senseless ain't bad.

The rest of it, outside of in living color, is a few steps from ****in', IMO.

Also, the stand up he did recently was solid.

Mo Money and Dont be a Menance is great. Legit top notch black entertainment, word to Stacey Dash.

6th man and senseless ain't bad.

The rest of it, outside of in living color, is a few steps from ****in', IMO.

Also, the stand up he did recently was solid.

Last standup of his I attempted I turned it off 10 minutes in

So he ain’t been funny in 25 years? Time to update that resume

Bruh Marlon’s prime was 1988 - about 2015.

Dude has put in work for 20-30 kids. What are you talking about? Y’all dudes be saying some outlandish stuff

Do you know what a legacy is?

You know how many entertainers/musicians peaked in their 20s and 30s? They created great art in their prime, and can live off of that. Again, you guys say some of the most ridiculous stuff :lol:

Last standup of his I attempted I turned it off 10 minutes in
It was weird that he had a whole stand up dedicated to Will Smith/Chris Rock/Jada Pinkett...but once I got beyond that fact, I was able to enjoy it.

Good stories and some decently funny moments.

As low brow as it may be to some, but his white reaction vs black reaction to the slap was hilariously SPOT ON.

"Lemme rewind this...look. loolooloolooloolook"

Dude has put in work for 20-30 kids. What are you talking about? Y’all dudes be saying some outlandish stuff

You know how many entertainers/musicians peaked in their 20s and 30s? They created great art in their prime, and can live off of that. Again, you guys say some of the most ridiculous stuff :lol:

How he still gets paid off them Batman & Robin/Batman Forever movies is always just so random to me:lol:

I respect Keenan and Damon is actually a comedy genius. His stand ups are top notch. The rest of them? Kim, Shawn, Marlon? :stoneface:

No one is dissing him or his legacy but he stopped being funny after the wayans brothers ended. Wayans is probably my favorite show ever.

He just isn’t funny anymore in real time. Everything isn’t slander

Damon Wayans Sr was always my favorite on In Living Color.
I really want him and his son to do a show together. Not that I think Jr is amazing or anything, would just be cool as ****.

I know he had a bit spot on My Wife and Kids but I think those 2 could do 6 seasons and a movie, if given a chance

I really want him and his son to do a show together. Not that I think Jr is amazing or anything, would just be cool as ****.

I know he had a bit spot on My Wife and Kids but I think those 2 could do 6 seasons and a movie, if given a chance
It’s crazy how Jr is a carbon copy of his dad. Like, even his voice sounds the same. Lol

They have a show together coming out soon.

Back
Top Bottom